Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Niall's POV

I really should tell them about V. If I don't do it soon it will only make matters worse and someone else could get hurt. "Hey guys I need to tell you something. I should've told you earlier but... I didn't want you guys to worry but I think if I don't tell you, it would just make this worse. And I owe you an explanation." I said slowly. "What is it?" Louis asked. They all starred at me in anticipation. "Remember earlier when we were walking home from Nandos, and that garbage tin fell over?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "There was a note that fell out with my name on it. I assumed it was for me so I took it." I said taking it out if my pocket. I held it out and Louis took it. They all gathered around him. Louis read it under his breath. When he was done, they all looked up at me. "I don't know what V stands for or who it is but im assuming that the figure who hurt you tonight was V. The reason I knew Lou was in trouble was because V sent me a text saying, "come save your friend, before he is gone. -V," I said. "So there is someone out there who wants to hurt us, but why?" Louis asked nurvously. "I don't know trust me I've been asking myself da same question for 3 hours." I said. "And you had trouble telling us this?!" Harry said concerned. "I didn't want you guys to worry!" I said. "Shhh." Zayn said starring out the window. We turned and looked outside. Someone was standing across the street starring though our window. We looked at eachother then out the window again but he was gone.