Damien

Damien hid behind the wall holding me close to his chest i'd never felt more of a thrill in my entire life. His fingers were wrapped in mine, and i knew that if i even flinched, then the scouts would find us. He looked at me and smiled "all clear" ugh i loved it when he said those words.

Now don't get me wrong we weren't dating or anything but man i wished we were. He was 18 and i was only 16. My name is Andrea by the way, i figured you ought to know my name before i get to deep into the story but anyway.

He peeked into the halls and there was nobody there. So we walked cautiously through the halls. He stopped me at a door. We naturally shouldn't have gone in but he is a bad boy and i was under his unbreakable influence.

He slowly creaked the door open and we slipped inside that forbidden room. I gripped his hand tighter with excitement when i saw a huge ten inch thick window leading outside to the world. "There it is, Andrea? Take it all in" he said with his soft yet rough voice. I swear in every word he spoke it made me crazy.

I walked close to the window and felt the glass against my tender hand.

"I want to go outside" he said with a look of desire in his ice cold silver eyes. "But you can't" i said completely forgetting that when Damien wanted something he would reach for it and take it no matter what stood in his way. "I will and i want you to come with me" he said while gazing into my hazel eyes. I didn't know what to say to that but my body did and my head nodded.

He walked me back to room 324 where me and my family stayed. "See you tomorrow Andrea?" He said he snuck back to his room. God i only wish i could see his room.