Chapter 82 (Just revised)

(Third Person POV)

Much to the credit of the photographers, they quickly got their pictures done just as Valentina came over to them with one more surprise. 

"Come out here, darlings" she said leading them to the back yard. She had set up tables, complete with decorations and a dance floor! 

"When did you have time to get all this together?" Camille asked. She just smiled at the couple and tapped the side of her nose, smiling the whole time. They heard the DJ make the announcement signaling their arrival. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together and welcome to the dance floor for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Dominic Giossi!" Dominic led her to the floor, wrapping his arm around her waist, they began to dance to Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol.  She loved how she felt in his arms, the possessive way he held her, the way his eyes made her melt.  

"I love you, Mr. Giossi" she says.  

"And I love you too, Mrs. Giossi" he says bending down to kiss her.  When their song was finished, Antonio took his daughter's hand as Dominic took his Mom's and the couples danced around the floor, looking happy and beautiful.

They took their seats at the table while the DJ announced the toast that is traditionally given by the best man, Dante. He looked very uncomfortable but he stood up anyway and asked for everyone's attention as he started the toast. 

"Dom, you have always been more of a brother to me than a cousin and I love you. Camille you are my family now and you have brought much joy and happiness to not only Dominic but the rest of our family. I'm so happy you two found each other. To Dominic and Camille" he said raising his glass. Their guests clapped while Dom and Camille hugged him. It was time to eat, then cake and then finally she would have him all to herself.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the bride and groom are ready for the cake cutting, so I ask you to place your attention to your right.  Thank you" the DJ said.  Camille and Dominic placed their hands on top of each other's as they cut into the cake, placing their slice on a plate, they lifted each piece to the other's mouth and no two other people could have made it look more sensual than they did; never taking their eyes from the other, Dominic leaned in and kissed her, licking a little spot of icing from the corner of her mouth.  This caused everyone to clap and say how great they looked together.

"Would you honor me with another dance, Mrs. Giossi?" Dom asked of Camille.  She gave her answer by placing her hand in his and letting him lead her to the dance floor.  He pulled her to him as they swirled around, laughing and enjoying each other.  

"Have I told you that you look absolutely beautiful today?" he asked Camille.  She blushed but never looked away.  

"Thank you" she said softly then added "You looked completely edible, hot, sexy and beautiful."  He leaned down and placed a very sexy kiss on her lips causing her to groan at the contact.  

"I can't wait to get naked with you and take my time with you all night" his delicious threat making her shudder.  

"I can feel it" she smirked, referring to his erection pushing into her belly.  To try and get her mind off his body she changed tactics and asked about their honeymoon.  He gave her that thigh-clinching smile and said it was a surprise, so she pretended to pout and all that did was make his eyes hooded and lust-filled.  

"I will tell you this though" he said kissing her hand.  "We'll be on my private plane and it will take a while to get there and there is a very nice bedroom on said plane and I'm planning to have my way with you."  She slid her hand down between them and cupped his erection, saying she would hold him to it.

The day wore on and they were having the best time and any time Dominic could get her on the dance floor he would. 

"Did you know" Cam asked him. "That you are wearing your dad's wedding ring?" She could tell by the look on his face that he'd had no idea. "Your mom gave it to me last night and told me that she really wanted you to have it." And for the first time ever, Cam watched tears slide down his face. "Aw, baby. I didn't mean to make you upset" Camille told him. 

He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed her tenderly saying "I'm not upset. It was just an unexpected surprise is all. It meant a lot to him when he was alive." Camille tightened her grip on his arm showing her support of him.

It was getting close to time for them to change and leave so the DJ called them back to the floor and had Camille sit down in a chair. 

"Alright y'all! All the single men in the house come on down!" They all gathered a few feet away from Dom as the DJ cued up Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix.  Dom preceded to get frisky while taking off her garter by sliding his finger along her sex causing her to jump at which point she told him how naughty he was but he seemed to enjoy it a lot.  

Standing up, he put it between his fingers and like a sling shot it flew through the air and landed right on Beni's arm!  They all laughed hysterically at the expression on his face as the DJ called for all the single ladies to step up and spun the very sexy Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguleria, Lil Kim and Pink.  

Camille shouted "Are you ready?"  As she flung it, everyone watched it land right into Liv's hands!  They all gave Dante hell over it as he hung his head and just smirked.  

"Ladies and gentlemen you have all been great, thank you for supporting the lovely couple and if you will all wait out front by the driveway the bride and groom will now change clothes and be back here shortly.  Thank you!"