Chapter 8 (Just revised)

Dominic

I knew after that night Camille was definitely different from anyone that I'd met and I wanted her; and when I wanted something I got what I wanted.  And that kiss, fuck, her lips felt so good!  If it'd been anyone but her I'd left her thoroughly fucked on every surface; but she was a lady and she deserved to be made love to but I also suspected that maybe she had a little bit of a wild side in her as well and that wild side would scream out to be fucked.  

God, I couldn't quit thinking about her but I had a business to run and I couldn't be perceived as weak because of pussy.  The piece of shit that Fino had interrogated had finally led back to the disloyalty that went a little deeper in my camp and I needed to deal with this first hand; show my men I could and would get my hands dirty; women were no exception. 

 If you stole from me you would pay me back with your life...period.  I was beginning to think that putting Colette in charge of the dancers at Desideris was now a mistake; it seemed she couldn't keep control of the women I'd given her as a responsibility.

I had asked Carlo to bring Colette to 'The Basement' and I would remind her again why I pay so well for loyalty in return.  I could tell by the look on her face that she was scared shitless and she should be.  I was wearing my trademark black, but had removed my dress shirt wearing only a wife beater and my leather gloves.

  "Colette" I said smoothly.  "Do you know why you're here?" I asked the frightened girl.  She shook her head no.  "Well, let me explain it to you then" I said pulling her closer to me, holding her by the neck I walked her to a figure tied to a chair and a black sack over the head.  I removed the sack to reveal the terrified face of one of our dancers.  

She'd been warned multiple times about stealing from the club's customers, from the other dancers and from me, but comes to find out she was a low class junkie who was snorting up all her pay and my money.  I had talked with Colette numerous times about this issue and was assured she was being dealt with.

"Ddoomm" Colette stuttered.  I shushed her.  

"The time for talk has passed, Colette.  This is your fault and let this be a learning experience for you that when I ask you if the issues and problems within these walls are being dealt with, I want assurances beyond just your word.  Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" I asked, my voice dark.  She nodded quickly.  "Good" I said as I reached behind my waistband, pulled out my .22, aimed it and pulled the trigger. 

 I watched as the warm blood splattered across Colette's face; knowing she was in shock I had Beni call Enrico and Fino for cleanup detail and instructed Carlo to take Colette home and remind her about Omerta. 

 "You got it, boss" he said as he walked the stunned girl up the stairs.

  "Make sure this filth disappears" I said as I spat on the dead woman's body.  All this unpleasantness left an ugly taste in my mouth.  I knew what I needed.

"Beni, take me to Coffeecakes" I demanded as I washed my hands and put my dress shirt back on.  He didn't question me, he knew why.  When I'd gotten myself back together we walked silently up the stairs and out the back of the club.  Camille and I had been talking and texting for the last week but I needed to see her and somehow seeing her would calm my world that felt a little out a whack right now. 

 As we pulled up I asked Beni to park a little bit away from the cafe and we would walk.  I was glad to see the cafe was busy, that meant that Camille and Cassie were doing very well and that she was staying happy.  Beni opened the door for me and as we walked in all of the customers ceased talking for just a moment, out of respect, and then went back to their conversations.  I was then met by a pleasant and friendly face when I walked up to the counter.

"Good afternoon, sir" the girl asked politely.  "How may I serve you today?" she asked.  I didn't have to think about it, I knew what I wanted. 

 "I would like a dozen zeppole, with the raspberry sauce, and two Special Blend coffees" I replied laying a hundred dollar bill on the counter.  "I also would like to speak to Ms. Devereaux if she's not tied up" I added with a smile.  What the girl said next shocked me. 

 "Sir this is too much money" she said obviously flustered.

  "Are you still in school?" I asked her.  She nodded.  "Then keep the change and use it for school" I instructed.  

"Thank you, sir!" she breathed as she quickly walked to the back.

She looked like a beautiful breath of fresh air but what got me most was the smile I was rewarded with when she saw me.  She motioned me to come back to the kitchen and I asked Beni to wait for our order.  She was washing her hands at the sink when I walked in.  I wasted no time in showing her why I was there.  I pushed her up against the wall, her hands above her head, lowered my mouth to hers and kissed away all my angst.  

"Wow" she gasped breathlessly.  "Hello to you to" she smiled.  I pulled her over to the table in the corner, sat on the edge and brought her between my outstretched legs; this was better.  I savored her lips on mine again, drowning in how good they felt, feeling the affect her body had on mine as my erection grew in my pants.  

"Come to dinner with me" I asked against her lips.  

"When?" she breathed.  

"Tomorrow night.  Seven o'clock.  I will pick you up" I responded kissing her again. 

 "Okay" she whispered.  I got up, leaving her standing with her mouth wide open; grinning as I walked back out into the shop.