Chapter 3- Sebastians p.o.v.

"Sir," Paedro whispered, shaking me.

I ignored him.

"Sir you have to wake up," he continued.

Opening my eyes, I looked around, surprised that I fell asleep in a car. It normally never happens. I nodded my head towards Paedro and he walked away. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I started to sit up but stopped and cursed when something heavy hit my dick.

"What the fuck?" I grabbed whatever it was and glared at it.

My glare softened when I seen it was a soft, tiny, almost perfectly manicured hand. I followed the arm that was attached to it to see that it lead to a beautiful face. A beautiful face that was laying on my shoulder.

Chloe.

The events of earlier played through my mind as I stared at her. When I first seen her on the ground behind Ace, it kind of confused me. But when Ace yanked the blindfold off her, rage flooded through me. She was one of the most innocent girls I know, so why the hell would Ace kidnap her?

Staring down at her face, I took the time to study her. Her face was completely flawless and tan. Her curly hair was a mixture of dirty blonde and bleach blonde. There was still makeup on her face, a little bit smudged at the corners. Fitting her face was a set of huge, full, pink plump lips. And even though her face and clothes were dirty, she still looked gorgeous.

Chloe started to yawn, her eyes fluttering open before she looked at me, then at where she was laying. Her face turned red and she jumped back.

"I'm sorry," she muttered. "I didn't mean to, really. Its just when I fell asleep I guess I kind of-"

"Chloe, enough. Its fine, I understand," I chuckled.

She opened her mouth to say something, then shut it; repeating this process five times before she muttered an embarrassed, "Right."

She looked up at me under her eyelashes, and blushed when I caught her doing it. I couldn't help but stare back, her eyes captivating. They were like a dark blue, but had a small spot of green around the pupil.

I shook my head and started laughing. "Come on," I said. "I have to make sure Ghost is okay."

"Right!" she said, before tumbling out of the car.

I followed her out and couldn't mind but smiling when she gasped.

"You live here?" She asked, astonished.

I nodded my head. "I know, I know. I have great taste."

She rolled her eyes, ignoring my comment. "This house is beautiful, Sebastion."

"Paedro picked it out, actually. I wanted something a little bigger."

"They live here with you too?"

"Yes."

She just nodded her head. Walking up the front door, I walked in to see Ghost laying on my couch, blood pouring everywhere.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to get a new couch," I muttered to Chloe before I walked over to Ghost and crouched down beside him. Pit was holding a towel over a gun shot wound but it didn't seem to be helping much.