Chapter 2- Chloes p.o.v.

"Chloe?" Sebastian said, confusion evident in his voice.

"Sebastian?" I laughed. "You're the other gang I'm suppose to be going to?"

"For fucks sake," Sebastian growled.

Ace chuckled at Sebastian's discomfort. "Ah, yes. I knew you knew each other."

"Why is she here?" Sebastian asked, anger written all over his face.

"Does that really matter?" Ace said, getting pleasure off the fact that he's hit a nerve with Sebastian.

Sebastian glared at Ace for a second before answering. "Whatever," he growled. "The deal?"

"Ah. Of course." Ace slightly turned and held his hand up, signaling with two fingers to someone behind him.

"Bear!" He shouted. "Get this girl and take her to Sebastian."

The man, Bear, grabbed my arms and picked me up, practically throwing me at Sebastian. Reaching his hand out, he waited impatiently for Sebastian to place the money in his hand. Sebastian grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him, pushing me slightly so that I was between all of the guys surrounding him. Motioning with his head, three of the guys that was behind him came forward.

With a smirk, Sebastian pulled out a gun and shot Bear in the chest.

"Yeah, no. We don't have a deal." Sebastian said.

I watched as everything around me seemed to unfold in slow motion. Ace cursed and pulled out his gun, aiming it towards me. Sebastian turned and tackled me to the ground, shielding me with his body while one his men ran towards Ace. The rest ran over to us, forming a circle so that we wouldn't get hurt.

"Shit," Sebastian muttered like he didn't think this was going to happen.

He stood up fast and dragged me up with him, pushing me towards the closest guy near me.

"Get her out of here!" He demanded, turning back and walking out of the circle.

The man didn't argue, he simply muttered a 'sorry' before grabbing my hips, picking me up, and throwing me over his shoulder.

"But sir, what about you-" the man was cut off.

"Don't worry about me! Take her and go!"

I was thrown off guard, not even able to protest about him doing so. For a while I thought better about saying anything, but once we got to the stairs I decided I needed to. He was hurting me. Every time he took a step down, his shoulders would dig into my stomach.

"You're hurting me," I whimpered, trying to move so that his shoulder wouldn't dig into my stomach anymore.

He didn't say anything, just slightly shifted me to the left. Now it didn't hurt when he took a step. We went down an endless about of stairs before he finally reached a set of double doors. I watched him walk on gravel for a second before he finally put me down, readjusting his shirt from where it came up.

I glared at him, smoothing out my own already wrinkled and dirty shirt before turning to look at the building we were just in.