"Oh, crap!" she instantly stopped dancing and started feeling her hair. "It feels normal how does it look?"

"Like you need to hairspray it a little more," I said.

She took the can of hairspray and sprayed it quickly. "Now, let's finish your hair and makeup..."

***

The party was in full swing when we got there. The music was hearable a block away. Luckily, the house was in the middle of nowhere, there were no pesky neighbors. Melissa grabbed my arm and we walked up to the door. There were people around drunkingly stumbling about, spin the bottle was going on in the corner, there was a group playing Seven Minutes In Heaven, and there was a little bar towards the back.

"Heyyy, layyydddiiieeeess, care to daannnccceeee?" a boy who looked to be too young to even be here was slurring his words, stumbling over his feet, and trying to ask Melissa and I to dance... What did I get myself into?

"No thanks, our dates are waiting for us by the bar," Melissa lied smoothly.

"Oh... Okay, maybe later then." The boy hurried off, ending up faceplating the floor.

"That poor kid. Do you want anything to drink?" Melissa asked.

"Um, no," I said.

"Miley, tonight you're going to live a little," Melissa said. She drug me over to the bar, and started pouring random things into a cup and handed it to me. "Drink." She made herself something and started to sip it.

About twenty minutes later, I was pretty much drunk, along with Melissa.

"Come dance wiiithhh meee," Melissa pleaded, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor.

"Mel," I groaned.

"You dance like this, Miles." She started grind her hips against me.