"You want her to smile? News flash! Her best friend is her favorite singer! Sing something!" I exclaimed.

"You sing something!" Brendon retorted.

"Not happening. I'm not the famous one here." I argued.

"You will be when I show Abby the picture of you slow dancing with Minnie Mouse when you were 5."

Abby and Riley snickered.

"Aww. You were even a ladies man at 5?" Abby asked. I glared at her.

"I will leave right now." I said. She pouted and hugged my arm.

"Noo. Stay." She whined. I chuckled.

"Hi Brendon Urie! I'm Riley!" Riley exclaimed. Abby rolled her eyes and pushed Riley off the bed.

"Nobody cares." She groaned. Me and Brendon laughed.

>>>

"Ace." Abby said putting down her card.

"King of spades." I said putting mine down.

"Ooh. It's becoming a close game. 9 to 9. First one to 10 wins. Who will it be?" Brendon narrated. Me and Abby just snickered.

This is literally what happens when you don't play cards with Brendon and he's bored. It's more annoying than you'd think.

"Ryder!" Riley exclaimed seductively. I ignored her.

"7 hearts." Abby put down.

Riley sat on my lap straddling me and I groaned trying to look around her.

"Ryder!" She whined.

"Hey. I can't see my cards."

She sighed and got off. I looked at Abby and she's glaring at Riley. Me and Brendon smirked.

"Is Abby jealous?" Brendon asked.

"What? Jealous of what? I don't even know what you're talking about." She rushed shoving a spoon of ice cream in her mouth. I laughed.

"No need to be jealous Abby. I have no interest in her." I said. She blushed as Riley gasped.

"I'm not jealous." Abby sighed standing up. Me and Brendon laughed.

"Best friend! Where are you going!?" Brendon exclaimed as we followed her downstairs.

"I want more cookies." She said opening a cabinet in the kitchen.

"So you're not mad at us?" He asked. She shook her head.

"No. Why would I be mad at you? And where is Ryder?"

Shh. I'm behind her.

"Well you might be mad at us because..." Brendon left off.

"Rahhh!" I exclaimed putting my hands on her shoudlers. Abby screamed before slapping my chest.

"Of course all my friends are guys." She groaned. We both laughed again.

"Where are you going now Shortcake?" I asked. She glared at me.

"Walmart. We're all out of Kayden's favorite cookies." She pouted. I sighed. Brendon walked past us into Abby's room but I stopped her in the hallway.

"I know this has taken a big toll on you but can you at least have a little fun today?" I asked. She stayed quiet. Not making any eye contact with me. I turned her head and made her look at me.

"He would've wanted it." I said. She frowned.

"There is nothing to do."

"There is going to be another bonfire tonight. Go with me." I said. A small smile appeared on her face.