"Wasn't that your father?" Riley asked.

"Yup." I answered popping the 'p'. I walked over to the tree near Abby's window.

All week I have been going in through her window being Ben won't let me inside.

"What are you doing?" Riley asked. I smirked.

"Going inside. Duh." I said with a wink before climbing up the tree.

Winking at her didn't feel the same as winking at Abby. I don't know how. All it is, is blinking with one eye.

I climbed through the window and looked at Abby. She is showered and dressed in yoga shorts and an overgrown shirt.

Probably Ben's.

Her hair is in a messy bun and she's eating cookies while watching Netflix.

I sat on the bed next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"What ya watchin?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Scooby-Doo." She answered handing me a cookie.

"Abby. Riles is here to see you." Ben said opening the door. I smirked as him and Riley walked in. Ben's face grew a bright red in anger.

"Why hello there Benji."

"How did you get in!?" Ben exclaimed making Abby flinch.

Shh. She isn't used to loud noises anymore.

"Through the window. How else? The toilet?" I asked. Ben has a little tantrum before looking at Riley.

"Good luck cuz." He said before walking out. Riley looked at us.

"Hey Abby!" Riley exclaimed although you could tell it waz fake enthusiasm. Abby kept a blunt face.

"Riley." She acknowledged before turning back to her laptop.

"So. Ben told me how you're doing with Kayden's death. I just want to say, he's dead. Gone. Get over it. He is 6 feet under so you just need to live your life 6 feet above." Riley said. My jaw dropped and so did Abby's but for a completely different reason.

Abby's shocked expression soon turned to sadness. Tears started welling up in her eyes and she hid her face in my chest.

"What the hell!? What kind of pep talk was that?" I asked rubbing Abby's arm. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"How are you better at pep talks than her?" She asked. I just shrugged. Then Brendon came through the door with 2 large bags.

"Hey best friend. How ya feelin?" Brendon asked.

Riley's jaw dropped.

"Are you talking to Abby?" She asked. Brendon nodded.

"Wow. My cousin is actually cool." She muttered. Abby rolled her eyes and looked back at Brendon.

"What's in the bags?" She asked. He smiled.

"One bag has one of each flavor of Ben and Jerry's."

"Yeah?" Ben asked popping his head in the door with his friend Jerry. Abby sighed.

"Not you two. Idiots." She said.

"Oh." Jerry said and they left.

"Anyway. The other has a whole bunch of other junk like music CD's, board games, playing cards, movies, and embarrassing pictures of Ryder." Brendon said. My eyes widened.

"Embarrassing pictures of who?" I asked.

"Come on man. We need something to make her smile." Brendon begged. I shook my head.