Suprise Visit

Mulai dari awal

Thinking of what could've be if I hadn't kissed back that day we got lost, or if we were still a thing. But in all honesty, I think Damon and I went way too fast. Our relationship was way too forced. We were trying to take this thing slow yet still put the pressure of having a intimate relationship into it.

I was bought back to reality, when Damon pulled back.

"Are you okay?" He asked, setting his hands on my shoulder.

In another few seconds, I was feeling like myself, the dizziness passing, and the giddy hyper feeling returning.

~*~

"Are you sure you didn't take drugs?" Damon asked me.

"Yes. Drugs are gross." I reassured for the fiftieth time. Trust me I was counting.

Apparently after drinking my blood, Damon felt all energetic and can't sit still now. He thinks I took something and now it's in his body, considering he drank my blood.

I flipped the page of my magazine. Honestly, this is the most relaxation I've got in awhile. Even though I can't sit still and my feet are keep moving by themselves, I'm ignoring that and trying to relax. Damon on the other hand is trying to drink the giddy feeling away.

Suddenly, I heard a whoosh of the wind and felt a presence in the house.

"Damon go check it out." I practically ordered, while flipping to the next page of the magazine. Did you know Channing Tatum has a child? God, the hot ones are always taken!

"Why should I check it out?" Damon asked, pouring himself more alcohol.

"Because this is the most piece and relaxation I have gotten in awhile, and if that thing bothers me, I'm going to throw a tantrum, which will involve lots of fire and death, so I think it's be in your nest interest to make whatever it is go away." I explained all the while keeping a calm demeanour and never once looking up from my magazine. I have a whole lot of celebrity crushes, and it does bother me a whole lot, when they get married or have children. One day I shall kidnap them all and store them in my closet. One day.

"Fine." I heard Damon mutter, then the clink of a glass being set down and then the stomping of his feet and the whoosh of the wind.

I heard something drop and break, probably a vase or something.

After a lot of loud noises and grunts, and groans indicating there was a fight, I heard a voice.

"Do you not love your boy toy anymore?" A voice I recognized well asked.

I glanced in his direction then looked back at my magazine.

"Yes." I simply answered, not really answering his question but confusing him more.

Klaus had Damon up against the wall with a good grip on Damon's neck.

"Your not afraid I'm gonna kill him?" Klaus asked.

"Your not." I simply answered.

"And why would you assume such a thing?" He asked.

"I don't assume things. I know that if you wanted him dead, he would be, but he's not. You didn't kill him."

"Yet." He said, and from the corner of my eyes I saw him let go of Damon and take a few steps towards me.

"Next week. On your sixteenth birthday, be ready sweetheart." Klaus said, then disappeared.

~*~

Authors Note

Editing:

I am slowly editing all my chapters, and the more I think about it, I want to change Kayla's age to 16, so chapter 3 will been redone and posted up, so when the 'under severe editing' disappears from beside it, check it out and i am slowly editing all the chapters, and trying to make them better.

Honestly... I cringe looking at my past chapters. I find my writing so horrible and all I want is to be better. So bare with my updating.

CURRENT CHAPTER UPDATE:

I decided to give it early since well the last chapter was focusing on love and this chapter is focusing on the cure and how Klaus fits in.

SEQUAL:

I will update the first chapter of the sequel with the last chapter of this one!! :D

QUESTIONS:

Ask me questions or give me suggestions on anything you are confused about! :)

TO MY BELOVED FANS:

Thanks so much for reading, commenting and voting!!! you guys are the best!!

Also I have come far and its all thanks to you guys who vote, comment and read who urge and inspire me to keep writing.

Like 35.4k reads are a lot, and I have like 500 votes and soo many comments, all thanks to all you gorgeous people!!

-Tabby