• q u a t o r z e

b.allen - - -

"So what's up?" Barry said when he showed up at the cortex where his comrades gathered.

"Felicity sent some articles from different places. There has been multiple massacres in France, New York, Gotham, and even in Starling during the past 12 hours. Witnesses said something about a female in a black body suit with unusual abilities. The survivors said that they saw her eyes turn red then they couldn't move," Cisco showed him the articles on the computers. "Do you want me to guess who that mystery female is?"

"Psy-kill," Barry said through gritted teeth. "Well, she's been very busy."

He didn't know what her real motive is. In fact, no one knew why she was doing all this killing. It almost seemed like she's killing for nothing. She could take a life in just a snap. Who knows where she is now?

The city's hero ran his hand through his disheveled hair, he was clearly frustrated, "How do we stop her?"

"First," Harrison Wells wheeled to Barry, "We need to know where she lives. From there, we can infiltrate her personal space and find information to get inside her psychologically. We destroy her from the inside."

"That's..." Caitlin looked unsure but she agreed, "That's actually a great plan."

- - -

When Barry came home after several hours from work, he heard laughing from the living room.

Turns out, Shay was still there and she was having fun with the West's. It seemed like she just finished telling a hilarious story. Joe was obviously dying with laughter and the same goes for Iris.

It wasn't long until someone noticed Barry entering the warm house. And that someone was Shay, "Barry! Welcome back!"

"Yeah," Barry walked towards them and sat on a seat close to Joe, "They had an emergency at the labs and they wanted to inform me about it."

"Is everything alright though?" their visitor asked.

Barry looked at her eyes. It reminded him of something but he can't quite put his finger on it.

"I wish everything was fine," he muttered under his breath.

Again, there was more pressure placed on his shoulders. He was reminded of the deaths caused by the same person he was supposed to stop. But he also realized that he's the hero here. He was brave. People looked up to the Flash. Children look up to him. He's their hero.

And that's what he forever will be.

A hero.

- - -

this is such a weird chapter idk but dOUBLE UPDATE

im still referring to my bby shrader kane as shay kinsleigh bc barry is still clueless af

hope that you still like this story even if i have crappy writing skillz