• d o u z e

b.allen - - -

Its been days since there was a sighting on Psy-kill. To be honest, it relieved Barry. At least there were no major casualties in the city. But there's still the regular burglars who have no supernatural abilities like metahumans that roam around the streets with only their confidence and black clothing to protect them.

Our beloved hero was lounging on the couch while watching the latest episode of Game of Thrones before a loud ringing from his phone distracted him. Seeing Cisco's caller id appear, he quickly ran to the labs.

"What's the problem?"

The genius that goes by the name of Cisco Ramon faced him, "The villain we love the most is currently spotted in the Central City Bank. She has everyone as a hostage."

Before Barry rushed to the said bank, Cisco handed him a taser, "I think this might work."

- - -

The scarlet speedster rushed in the facility and went straight for Psy-kill's neck where he connected his electric device into her flesh. He caught her seizing body and dashed back to the labs so that they could strap her into a seat and interrogate her. At some point, Barry thought that capturing her was too easy but he immediately focused on the positive side.

It took her a total of ten minutes before completely coming back to her senses. Good thing, Barry already had her firmly strapped on a chair. "You know," she said, eyeing the leather straps, "If this was a different situation, these things would've turned me on."

As if on cue, Caitlin, Dr. Wells, and Cisco appeared out of nowhere. "Would you look at that," her bright eyes lit up at the sight of them, "I thought only I had a thing for dramatic entrances."

"Let's get this straight," Barry stepped forward, "What's your motive? Why are you doing this?"

The young villain clad in black relaxed on her seat, "Heroes are too mainstream. I figured that maybe being a fugitive isn't so bad."

"That's not a good motivation," Caitlin muttered.

"Also, could you enlighten us on how you thought of your lame-ass alias?" Cisco crossed his arms. His question made his teammates look at him as if saying 'really?'

"The Dark Knight was taken," Psy-kill answered with a small shrug. "I can't think of anything else."

Barry noticed Dr. Wells' lack of participation in speaking with the woman in front of them, but he didn't mind the scientist and noticed something else. This time, he noticed the woman that was so chill about being strapped on a metal chair, "Why aren't you begging for freedom?"

Her back straightened and her eyes turned blood red. As they took a look in her eyes, the people in the room were paralyzed from the head down. No one could talk either. All they could do was breathe and wish that she wouldn't kill them while in their vulnerable state.

"My, my, you people know nothing about me," she laughed. Her laugh made the Joker's evil laugh less evil. Her's sounded more sadistic and cruel. It left you wanting to crawl under your bed and play with the demons. It would make you lose your mind. "Why do I have to beg for my freedom when I can free myself in a snap?"

With that, she left everyone gasping as they were released from her paralyzing hold.

"Okay," Cisco glanced around the room, slightly paranoid by the thought of her being anywhere by now, "Maybe we should've had a different plan."

- - -

hiiiiiiii

im finally back after 198173733892 months

thanks for the 31k reads i really really do appreciate it

thank you for supporting my crappy writing skills ((i swear all i could make them do is talk))

i also have some additional inputs that i think would clear some stuff up and please check it out :) thanks

if any of you are interested in marvel as well, i have a few published and please check my reading list if you want to read some of it 😊 #shamelessselfpromo

PLEASE ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT BC I MISS READING COMMENTS :D

i love you all x

-k x