• u n e

b.allen - - -

"Then he said—"

An alarm bell interrupted their gleeful conversations. Almost immediately, Barry ran out of the building wearing his famous red bodysuit while the rest went to their high tech computers to check on the city's security cameras.

"Where?" Barry's voice boomed from the intercom.

Cisco's fingers did a series of typing before he answered the scarlet speedster, "Jewelry shop near 34th street. Criminal is still in there."

"I'm hacking into the cameras inside the store," Caitlin added.

In a flash (pun intended), Barry was in front of the store. He went in but heard nothing. "Guys, no one's in here."

"No he was— What? I just refilled my drink and he's gone?!" Cisco exclaimed.

"He looked right at the camera before going out to the back door," Dr. Wells' voice didn't have any emotion, as if he was traumatized.

A long silence followed after his statement, so Barry decided to ask them what's wrong.

"Barry, we need to call CCPD," Caitlin said, shaking with fear because she saw what happened.

"What, why?"

"Look behind you," Wells instructed.

The hero did what he was told and was totally astounded by what he saw. A man in his mid-thirties laid on the floor with his eyes and mouth open while drowning in his own blood. How did he not notice that, he didn't know. All he could think of is that the robber should be jailed for his crimes.

- - - - - - - - - -

finally started updating after 1928737381837737381919273 years...
well i hope you'll all like this even if its short af
and let me remind you that i don't update regularly and i have no schedule for my updates so please bear with me
and i hope you like the new coverr
alSO THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME PLEASE CONTINUE READING MY STORIES AND ILY ALL
ps: if you like marvel, i have marvel related stories too so please read mwah ily
-k