• h u i t

s.kane - - -

Dr. Harrison Wells lived alone in his house away from the city. Although tonight, he felt like he was being watched.

True enough, Psy-kill stepped out of the shadows.

If Harrison could kneel, he would've done it as soon as he saw her.

"Please, don't kill me," he pleaded. "My students still have a lot to learn."

Instead of answering, she laughed and did the unexpected, she took off her mask.

Dr. Wells' face paled, "Shrader Kane." He never wanted to see her face full of anger and craze.

"You look like you've seen a ghost, Dr. Wells," she stepped towards him. "Is my face haunting you?"

"B-But they said y-you were dead," he stuttered.

"They left me!" She screamed. "When your precious particle accelerator exploded, it interfered with the electrical systems of the institute. I got electrocuted causing me to lose consciousness. They didn't bother checking if I was still alive. When I woke up, everyone was gone."

Dr. Wells couldn't help but feel sorry for his former student. So much talent, wasted because of evil.

"If you didn't kill my mother, this wouldn't be happening to me, to you, to the city!"

"She was going to sell you in exchange for money!" He could not stop himself from bursting out.

The woman dressed in black was shocked, "No... You're just trying to brainwash me into thinking that my mother didn't care about me!"

"I did it for you, Shade! I saw your potential and I knew I had to protect you."

"If you were doing it for me, why was I locked in a mental asylum for eight years?!"

His face shifted from pure rage to absolute defeat, "I had a reputation to keep."

She laughed harshly, "I knew it. It's always that stupid reputation of yours. How did you sleep at night knowing that you placed an innocent teen in an asylum? So insensitive."

"Just kill me, Shade. That's what you want, right?"

She smiled wickedly and twirled ring daggers in her index fingers, "I would gladly finish you like the others, but I would wait until you're with your special students."

Her hands reached her mask and placed it on, "The next time I'll meet you, I bet you'll be with your beloved hero."

"Don't bring anyone else into this," he wheeled to her, "It's me you want."

"Well, I'd love to see your face when I torture Cisco, Caitlin, and... Barry."

"Shade!"

In a blink of an eye, she was gone.

- - -
whoops

is it a plot twist or nahh??

btw the name "shade" is like a nickname so don't get confused :)

i luv ya all xxx

K x