• s i x

b.allen - - -

"Hello, Mr. Allen," she appeared out of the blue still dressed beautifully in her suit, but her hands were dripping with the same liquid on the walls, "Did you like my little surprise?"

"You did this?" Barry couldn't help being scared of the inhumane person across him. "Who's blood is this?"

"It doesn't matter, Barry," she stepped forward, making the boy move backwards, "Although I must say, my plan worked. I made you feel scared."

Before he could utter a witty comeback, the door of his room opened and it revealed an Iris who looked stressed out, "Hey, could you help me clean up in the kitchen?"

Barry was confused because Iris didn't say one comment about the condition of his room, "I'm sorry. I'm quite busy with my room right now and—"

"You are one hell of a neat freak," his friend laughed a bit before saying, "Just come down when you're done cleaning."

When she left, the hero turned around and saw nothing.

Psy-kill was gone. All the blood around the place were gone. Not even the scent of blood was evident.

Barry started to wonder if what he saw was real or was it just in his imagination.

- - -
whoops that was so short please don't kill me :(

so anywayy

i am back and again im sorry

please don't forget to vote and comment

I love you all so much x

[ ps: i want to talk about poe dameron aka the hottest pilot of the Resistance! I am so obsessed over Star Wars lately and i just kaisbsnskJsndkdiagsbdkskahsndkdjsnszbbx im sorry i cant help myself kaksnsnsajkadihdbisjwidjb ok I'm done ]

again i love you all x

-k