• d e u x

b.allen - - -

Joe West approached the confused boy that has been quiet through the whole investigation, "You alright there, Barry?"

"There's no footprints, no fingerprints, no weapons, no witnesses, no nothing!" The boy exclaimed, "This is beyond our lane, Joe."

"Barry, don't stress ou—"

"Stop trying to make me feel like it's not my fault," his voice was barely heard by the person in front of him, "I should've and could've saved him. I'm supposed to be the hero in this city, but I have failed."

"This is one casualty, son. You still have a lot to prove. Besides, you had already saved hundreds of people," Joe's hand found its way to Barry's shoulder, "Don't bring yourself down."

Then, an annoying tune of the 'Banana Song' by the minions started playing, destroying the tension in the air. The Older West couldn't help but look at Barry with amused eyes, "I think you better answer that call."

It's Cisco's fault, the hero thought, while a small smile was playing on his lips.

"Hello?"

"Barry, we found something. I don't know if it can help but," Caitlin was still shaking, "Just come here and see for yourself."

"I'll be there in a sec," Allen ended the call and faced his adoptive father.

"I have to get back to STAR labs."

- - -

HELLO MY PEOPLE

that was weird im sorry

anyway, im back with a chapter and i hope you like this even if its short and it is not action packed at all but i swear the next chapter is gonna be epic bc a certain hero will (FINALLY) meet a certain villain.

so yeah, and thank you for reading this story of mine and i hope that you'll continue to read it until the end.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

btw sometimes i feel like my notes are longer than the actual story itself

aNYWAY THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU

-k