Chapter 21 - Blue eyes

Miley POV

Why did nobody ever tell me running with a broken leg was painful? I mean that is some pretty useful information for people like me who think 'I'm sure it will be fine'. It is far from fine.

I keep tripping over branches and I can barley see. I'm in so much pain but I have to keep moving forward, its the only way any of us will make it out of this alive.

I can't let them down. They'll die if I get caught.

Why can't I just be home curled up on the couch watching supernatural? Or Teen wolf?

No, it's like I'm not allowed to have a normal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks earlier

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me go"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"I want food"

"No"

"Can I have a drink?"

"No"

"Is your name Fred?"

"No"

"Do you like women?" I grinned.

"No- I mean yes! shut up!" Smelly growled

The asshole vampire, I named Smelly because he wouldn't tell me his name, is quite boring and so after 3 hours of him staring at me I decided to annoy him. Well maybe 3 hours is a bit of an exaggeration but it felt like 3 hours.

But until now the only thing I could get him to say was no.

Creepy little shit.

I'm so worried right now but I can let my fear show, the vampires will think I'm weak. Maybe I could take him.. I mean vampires can't be that strong.. Right?

I silently planned my attack and just as I was about to strike. The door opened and three vampires I've never seen before walked in.

The one on the right has brown hair and bright baby blue eyes. He smiled in my direction and I gave him a death glare, which only made him smirk. Asshole.

The one in the middle was pretty intimidating. He looked like an older, angrier version of blue eyes but with three scars down the side of his face.

He was smiling at me but in his eyes I could see the hatred. It flowed around him, like an aura of sorts. What the hell?

I don't know how I know this but I am positive that man hates me and would like nothing more than to kill me. I must be useful for something. That must be why they took me.

Are these the people who took me away from my family when I was a child?

The one on the left was a woman who like the one in the middle, seemed to hate me. Instead of smiling she just looked unhappy to be here.

Before any of them could say anything I said one word that made them all freeze.

"Why?"

I raised one eyebrow at them when nobody replied. I guess they expected me to be this scared little kid who cried that she wanted to go home.

Yes I want nothing more than to scream and shout that I want to go home but I have to be brave, like how Danny or Kyle would be if they were in my situation. I hope they're looking for me. Their probably worried sick!

I was pretty tipsy when Skylar and I went into the woods but the alcohol must have worn off.

Skylar! Is she okay??? The last thing I saw was that vampire injecting her with something! I swear if he hurt her ill hunt him down and kill him myself.

"Sweetheart I know you must be confused and upset that we took you but trust me, it's for your own good" Said the one with the scars.

"Sweetheart? Yeah I don't think so. You know nothing. I'm not upset I'm fucking angry. Why should I trust you assholes who took me away from my family? There is no way in hell being away from my brothers and stuck with a load of blood suckers is for my own good"

Smelly and the girl both started snarling at me and the girl bared her fangs at me.

"How dare you say that to our master! You ungrateful brat!" She screeched.

"Sorry didn't hear you with those ugly fangs in the way" I said and smirked.

The bitch looked just about ready to rip out my throat. I guess vampires are touchy about their fangs.

"So are you assholes going to tell me why you so rudely kidnapped me?"

Their 'master' gave me what i'm assuming is supposed to be a smile but it just gave him a more sinister look.

"We took you from those horrible, judgmental wolves so that you can be with your one true mate. My son here, Matthew" He said and gestured to blue eyes on the right.

*********#

RELAX

There will be another update tonight hopefully!

I changed a few things so I decided to split the chapter in two!

COMMENT VOTE FAN !!! Always gets me motivated to write more!

Don't give up on me yet guys!