Chapter 16 - Shopping

The next few days flew by and I actually didn't mind going to school and I'm pretty sure at my last school the teachers threw a party when I left. I used to get into arguments with the teachers a lot and I'd just get mad and walk out or jump out of the windows.

The teachers would shit themselves thinking I'd just committed suicide when really from a young age I became very good at parkour.

(For those who don't know what parkour is, its basically the art of running up walls and jumping off buildings and climbing)

My fake parents were not to happy about me jumping out windows but I never really got into much trouble over it. A couple of groundings, no big deal. I told Danny all about it and he thought it was hilarious.

Kyle on the other hand didn't believe that someone who is still human can jump out of a two story window and not hurt themselves, so I showed him.

He looked like he was going to faint, it was quite funny if I'm being honest. Kyle is a pretty big guy and when someone like that looks like their going to pass out, well you get the picture.

I just had an amazing sleep and decided to get up and have a shower. By the time I was showered and dried my hair it was already 11:30 so I put on some light makeup with a pair of light blue cut off shorts and a off shoulder dark purple holister top and a pair of white converse.

When I got downstairs I made some coffee and a bowl of cheerios. During the last few days Skylar and I have become really good friends and today were going shopping and to see Grown ups 2. Danny's beta Steven, who I haven't met yet is staying over tonight and so is Chris so I had asked Danny could Skylar stay over too. He said she could so we decided to spend the day together as well.

Just then Danny walked in and took a drink of my coffee.

"Yuck! You put too much sugar in!" He said while looking at the cup in mock horror.

"Next time make your own then! Are you busy in about ten minutes? I need a ride to the mall, I'm meeting Skylar there. Could you please leave me?" I asked while giving him huge puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, yes I'll drive you! Just stop with the eyes! Your killing me here" He said while laughing.

#Later#

Grown ups 2 was hilarious but Skylar and I spent most of the time staring at the hot shirt less guys and rating them out of ten.

We had a great time shopping and I bought a white iphone 4s because my blackberry is basically falling apart and I don't like the shape of the ipohne 5's.

I also bought a few covers and Skylar forced me to buy this beautiful black dress. I really like it but I don't think I'll ever get the chance to wear it. I don't Skylar this and she just winked and told me to buy it. Strange girl.

Right now we're sitting in the food court eating subway and waiting for Steven to come pick us up and guess who walks in? Chris followed by fishface followed by her 3 little minions.

So fish faces hates me again. Balance has been restored to the world! A few days ago she came up to me and told me to stay away from Chris that he's hers.

How dare she tell me who I can and can't be friends with? Something inside me was furious. I told her to go get a life and to keep her skanky self out of mine.

#flashback#

"How dare you call me a skank you little bitch! Your just a pathetic little human! I bet your not even related to the alpha! You haven't even shifted! Your just jealous of how pretty and popular I am!" Fishy screeched.

Now shes done it. No more nice Miley.

"Little? Your a 4 foot fish faced slut whos just popular with the boys because all they have to do is smile and you'd suck them off! Now get out of my face before I make you. I may not have shifted but I can still kick your flat ass! Leave or I'm about to do something I'll have to pretend to regret!" I said in a calm voice while death glaring her.

Ever hear of the calm before the storm? Thats now because if she doesn't run in the opposite direction I'm about kick some ass. Werewolf or not.

She looked frightened to say the least but still made the mistake of trying to slap me. I shoved her hand away from me and sent a kick towards her head. She stumbled backwards and by now a crowd had formed. Skylar came running up behind me at the same one of fishy minions came to back her up.

They both lunged forward at us and we dodged them easily, they went face first into the wall. They were about to try again when some teachers came and asked what was going on.

"Nothing!" Fishy spat and walked away.

#End of Flashback#

Since then shes stayed away from me to my delight. I told Danny and Kyle about the furious feeling I got that wasn't entirely mine and they said it was my wolf coming to the surface and it won't be long until I shift.

"We should so watch hangover 2 tonight!" Skylar said.

"Yeah sure, I love that movie! We should pull an all nighter as well!" I said excitedly.

"Totally!!"

Just then Steven called Skylar to say he was outside. We went to the entrance and got into his car. He has a very sexy yellow porche!

"Heya Miley! I'm Steven, Skylar's older brother and your big brothers best friend and beta! You should know Danny didn't stop wetting the bed until he was nine and he used to have long hair, It was hideous and yes I have pictures"

Yep I like Steven.

#Later#

"Okay truth or dare?" Skylar asked. We decided to play truth or dare because as soon as we got home Danny rushed us up to my room and said to stay here for a little while. That he has some kind of surprise for me.

Right now I'm lying on my bed playing a angry birds on my phone with Shadow asleep on my stomach.

"Hmm Dare" I really hope this isn't disgusting...

"YES! I dare you to let me do your hair and makeup then put on the dress we bought today!" She said and grinned.

"Have you been waiting all night for me to say dare?"

Oh help me.

#Later#

2 hours.

Thats how long it took Skylar to do my hair and makeup. She made me close my eyes the entire time so I could look like the joker from batman for all I know.

At one point Danny came in and said to be ready within an hour. Ready for what?

Skylar had picked out some red stilettos for me to wear with the dress. My dress was a corset that when it got to my waist it and puffed out with silky black material in ruffles that came down to just above my knees.

I finally got to open my eyes and I nearly didn't recognize the girl in the mirror. I looked amazing, My hair was in loose curls and my eyes were smokey and my lips were blood red.

When I looked at Skylar she was wearing a beautiful while dress with dark green stilettos. She looked equally as amazing with her straight black hair and her forest green eyes.

"Skylar whats going on? Why are we all dressed up?" As much as I liked looking all pretty something was defiantly up.

"Because there is party in your honor tonight"

********

Ahh okay this chapter is a short one! I decided to split it into two..

I just really wanted to update before I get back to school tomorrow :'(

So 5 comments and ten votes for the next chapter??

What do you think of Skylar?

What should Miley do about fish face?

Whats going to happen at the party?

Comment and tell me what you think!

Vote? Follow maybe?

:3