Chapter 18 - Shit.

Who were Nathan and Chris fighting over? Why do I care? It's not like I'm I really care. Right? They are just two guys that I hardly even know. Right?

Why is it so hard to choose who to go see first? Should I even go to see them?

WHY IS THIS SO DAMN HARD.

~~~~~~~~

Seth POV

"You're positive she said 16?? Marshall will be pissed if were wrong!" Alpha James barked. Sarky old bastard.

He may be my alpha but I hate him more than anything. He is a shitty alpha and all he cares about is power. He doesn't care who he has to kill to get it.

"I told you 3 times already! She said she was 16 but would be turning 17 in less than a month" I snapped at him.

He's such a dick but he's an angel compared to Marshall. Filthy vampire.

Unfortunately I have to do anything James says or he would kill me and best of all he would tell everyone I was killed by rogues or vampires.

I hate myself so much right now. That poor girl is in so much danger and there is nothing I can do to help her! Her brothers have been searching for years to find her and because of my fucking alpha it took them 14 years!

If I even tried to warn them or tell them about how James is working with the vampires James would know and he would kill me instantly. He has every phone in the pack tapped and if I tried to leave he would declare that I was gone rouge and any wolf within 5 miles would be after me.

Great isn't it?

"Good, Marshall will be ecstatic if she turns 17 before she shifts! Shes going to be more powerful than we've ever imagined!" He said and walked off to call Marshall I'm presuming.

Even the name Marshall leaves a bad taste in my mouth. He knew that Miley had to grow up around wolves or her wolf would never awaken if not he would have raised her himself.

He would have made her hate her own kind! Thats why he sent her to two wolves under his command in New York and had a vampire watch her at all times. If she showed even the slightest sign of shifting her would have took her and locked her up, probably tortured her too.

How do I know this?

Because my alpha is the one who stole her from her parents and brothers. He also delivered her to Marshall. Her parents eventually figured this out when they found a picture of Miley on her seventh birthday in James's house. Naturally they flipped out and unfortunately they were on our territory with only their beta.

James murdered his so called best friend. Had his wife killed and told Danny and Kyle it was vampires. Ever since he's been sending them in the wrong direction. They would have never found her if those traitors hadn't sent her to two wolves in Danny's pack.

I nearly attacked that kid when he was dancing with Miley but of course I had to pretend I didn't know him. I probably would have taken a swing at him if he hadn't got in a fight with someone else. Filthy traitor.

~~~~~~~~~

Miley POV

"Are you okay?"

Chris looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and put his head in his hands.

"Fine" He said without looking at me.

"Why were you and Nathan fighting?"

"Thats none of your business is it Ryder?" He said a glared at me.

"Whats your problem? I came to see if you were okay and your being an asshole!" What the hell! Why was he being so sweet earlier and now hes being a dick?