CHAPTER 15

the next day I get up super early and sneak into the kitchen to grab something to eat before slipping past the guards at the front gates and heading into the forest. there was still plenty of time before the next challenge and I planed to spend that time alone in the quiet forest surrounding our home. but little did I know that it wasn't going to stay quiet for much longer.

after an hour or so I head back to the gates. I was half way to the gates when I heard a scream, I instantly swiched into a lion and ran towards the spot where it had come from. I find one of the members of the snow leopard pack being held down by  one of the outcasts. I quickly go to his aid and fight the outcast before helping the guy back to the mountain. before going to investigate the outcast and see if he has any friends near by

"mother!" I burst into the dinning hall to find everyone there.

"what is it?" she asks in a serious tone.

"outcast's the have  grouped up to form a pack and plan to attack the mountain," I say and she gets up in a flash.

"Jessie, Henz, and Amber come with me now," she says heading out of the room and we follow and Legolas does as well which irritates me a bit.

"were are they camped?" mother asks me and I point to a clearing not far from our mountain gate.

"right heres the plan," she explained it to us before she called everyone to the dinning hall.

"from here on the rest of the challenges are going to be rescheduled and we are going to prepare to fight the outcast's,"

everyone started talking and the amount of noise in the room hurt my ears. by the time they stopped talking mother had started to talk to one of our battle strategists to get his opinion on her plan.

"we will move out in the morning so get your things together and be prepared for battle," she said before leaving and I followed suit.

sorry its so short...and that it took so long. but I will try to post some more updates but no promises on when they will be so please bare with me.