Aquaphobia and Deaths |Theo

| Can we all please just take a minute to appreciate how much of a bean Cody is? Okay I'm done know, Bye! |

3 minutes of Y/n's screams, cry's, and thrashing occurred as Y/n tried as hard as she could to swim towards the surface as fast as possible, but she was to late.

As Y/n's body slowly sunk to the bottom of the river, she slowly stopped thrashing around. 

Her panicking stopped as well as her breath. 

Y/n's eyes then slowly closed. 

The hairs on Y/n's arms slowly stood up as goosebumps scattered around Y/n's body. 

Y/n slowly began to become pale as her body continued plummeting towards the floor. 

Y/n's arm slowly fell to the side as well as her head. 

Moments before reaching the bottom off the water a soft hand pulled her up. 

"Y/n? Hey Y/n look at me! Y/N!" Theo screamed as he moved Y/n's face around. 

He slowly began to give her CPR as his lips worked against her's. 

Y/n slowly began coughing as water slightly came out of her lips.

"THEO!" Y/n screamed as she tried to get out of the alpha's grip so she could be farther away from the water. 

"Shh, I got you baby, It's okay." Theo said moving as far as possible away from the river. 

"Y/n, what happened?" Theo worriedly asked. 

"I don't know Theo. I woke up screaming in the water. They wanted to kill me like my brother!" Y/n spoke as she sobbed into Theo's shoulder. 

"It's okay Y/n, It's okay babygirl." Theo said as he softly played with Y/n's hair. 

"It's okay." 

Theo remembered the memory as his last as his tears slowly fell onto Y/n's casket. 

Theo slowly placed Y/n's favorite rose down as he slowly walked away from the funeral remaining none anymore. 

With every step Theo toke he remembered more and more memories of her. 

How she disobeyed Scott's wishes, their first kiss, their first date, when they met and so on. 

Theo continued walking occasionally turning around as he thought he heard Y/n's calling for him. 

Theo walked, walked away from Y/n's casket, walked away from the cemetery, walked away from a piece of himself, but most importantly, walked away from the love of his life.

-

I know the GIF doesn't really fit but I tried so 0_0.