she finds out what you are (lydia)

i truly apologize if this imagine
                       is horrible.

  -

y/n was walking through the empty school corridors when he heard a low growl.

"scott?" y/n asked, looking behind him. a werewolf with blue eyes stood at the end of the hallway and begin sprinting towards y/n.

y/n stood preparing for combat as he felt a mass amount of electricity entering and exiting his body.

"bring it on asshole!" y/n yelled as he pulled out his sword and prepared to fight.

y/n ran at the werewolf, his eyes a slight orange color. he met the werewolf halfway in the middle of the hallway.

y/n stabbed his sword into the werewolf's stomach as he let out a whimper. he quickly pulled it out, the werewolf in a state of shock.

that gave him time to kick the werewolf in the stomach which sent him flying into a set of lockers.

y/n was inches away from killing the werewolf when he heard a loud feminine scream.

"lydia!" y/n yelled running towards the sound of her scream.

y/n made it to lydia as two werewolves approached her.

before any of the wolfs could lay a hand on lydia y/n was already in front of her, sword in hand.

y/n quickly got the two werewolves pinned against the wall.

"if you come back i will not hesitate to kill you!" y/n threatened.

the werewolves quickly ran off. as y/n turned around lydia had a shocked and scared look on her face as she approached y/n.

"y/n what the hell was that?" lydia asked with a shaking voice.

before y/n could answer someone did it for her.

"a kitsune protecting what she loves." y/n heard someone say from behind him. they turned around and made eye contact with kira.

"you did better then expected newbie." kira said, a smirk placed on her lips.

"wait, kira knew?" lydia asked as she pointed between y/n and kira.

"well who do you think helped train with him?" kira asked.

"well, i'm going to leave you two to talk and explain things so, bye!" kira said before walking away.

"so," y/n said looking at lydia but was soon met with lydia's lips.

"thank you," lydia said smiling.

"only protecting the one i love," y/n said as he embraced lydia into a hug.

"next time please tell me though. you know it would be great to know if my boyfriend and best friend was practically a fox," lydia said chuckling a little.

"deal," y/n said as he toke her hand and walked with her to his car.

  -