crazy, stiles

CRAZY"THEY'RE GOING TO KILL STILES"

CRAZY
"THEY'RE GOING TO KILL STILES"

"i don't k-know. i d-don't know," y/n
whispered to herself as she curled into a ball and sobbed. "le-leave me a-alone please," y/n
begged in her sleep. "he's my c-cousin p-please don't." y/n whispered out into the empty bedroom.

"no p-please n-no no. do-don't h-hurt her." y/n begged again. "no!" y/n screamed as begin thrashing around. "y/n wake up. y/n wake up!" y/n suddenly heard her aunt screaming causing her to quickly sit up.

y/n opened her eyes to see the whole pack around her. she suddenly realized she
was in her closet. "melissa?" y/n asked with confusion laced in her words. she was no longer crying.

"w-what happened?" y/n asked as she tried to stand up but ended up stumbling."why am i in my closet?"

"we were all downstairs talking and then suddenly you started screaming bloody murder. are you okay?" melissa asked. "he
k-killed her. he killed my m-mom," y/n whispered out to her aunt.

"y/n who killed your mom?" melissa asked
as she clutched y/n's hands. "it was d-deucalion," y/n said. "what? no. y/n we don't have time for this. it was probably just a dream. we need to do things that will help with what's happening with the new supernatural threat and it does not include you wailing." scott said, stressed.

y/n looked at the tv with her eyebrows furrowed. "m-mom?" she whispered out after a few moments of silence. she stood from her bed and begin walking towards the tv.

before melissa could stop her or scott could scream at her some more suddenly the tv went static and a familiar face popped up, her moms. "m-mom!" y/n screamed, running towards the tv. "y/n you're in d-danger," she said as the tv went slightly static.

everything fell silent before she spoke one last time. "you have to leave beacon hills. all of you." she said before the tv went completely static. "no!" y/n screamed as she placed her hand on the tv before quickly pulled away screaming. her hand was completely red.

"y/n what happened?" melissa asked. "they're going to kill stiles," y/n whispered out. "what why?" malia suddenly asked. "b-because he's the weakness. he's my we-weakness," y/n told her. "wait, what?" stiles asked completely confused. "they want me but i'm to w-weak. they know i still l-love him," y/n said as she tried to avoid eye contact with her ex-boyfriend.

"they're going to kill him.
they're going to kill stiles."

-roseissues