Prologue

=Summer 2013=

Jenn's POV

I walk downstairs to find Andrea making cookies with her new boyfriend. His name's Kian Lawley. Idk I guess he's cute.

"Mcallister!" Andrea yells
That's my best friend for you. Haha.

"Russett!" I reply. Just as I do that, Kian turns the camera towards me and screams at the top of his lungs 'Lawley!'

Crap I look like a literal potato. I had no idea they were filming.

"Woah. Are you guys filming a video?" I ask.

"Yep! Hashtag Kiandrea five everr" Andrea winks at the camera and pecks Kian on the cheek

"Uh. Ew." I exclaim.

I decide to go back upstairs as I've suddenly lost my appetite.

I find some clothes and hop in the shower.

As I get out I put on my galaxy tank top paired with some black leggings and my black converse shoes. I'm filming with my best friend Jc today at the o2l house. Kian's dropping me off when he leaves.
-
"Hey Jenn, Kian's ready to leave are you?" Andrea asks. She's having a girls weekend with our other flat mates Arden and Lauren.

"Yup, be there in a sec!" I reply. I grab my phone, charger, laptop and camera and walk downstairs to meet Kian.

"Legoo!" Kian says resulting in a chuckle from Andrea.

"Bye babyy" Andrea says hugging Kian

"See ya babe love you, I'll text you later" Kian says while walking out the door.

I hop in his car and get new text.

•FROM JC☁️💖•
•Hey Jennyy can't wait 2 film w/ u today 😚☺️•

I smile down at my phone and let out a brief laugh. He's such a flirt. Always has been. Typical Jc

"Jc?" Kian says with a smirk plastered across his face.

"What, how did you know? You haven't even taken your eyes off of the road this whole drive" I question him.

"I heard you laugh. Plus he's always textin you, he really likes you Jenn" he suddenly says seriously.

I find it awkward when people say that about Jc and I. The last time I had a crush on him, he made a music video with some chick which made us distant for a bit.

"Uh. Okay" those to words were the only that I could think about using in this situation.

Kian seemed to brush it off and so did I. I want to be friends with Jc. We can be nothin more or else it would ruin everything.

"Well we're heree" Kian says putting the car into park.

I hop out and walk up to jc's room and jump on his bed.

"JENNY!!!" Jc screams with excitement. We haven't hung out in forever.

"JUSTIINNNNN" I smile as he wraps me into a bear hug.

I awkwardly sit up before anything else can happen.

"So wanna start filmin?" I suggest with a grin.

"Sure, I'll grab my tripod and camera" he replies

-

"Hey what's up guys, I'm back with another video AND I am here with Jenn. X. penn" he smiles at me.

"Hey guys" I say and wave at the camera.

We decided to film a two part video. Hc was filming things girls do that guys hate. And I was doing things guys do that girls hate.

-

We just finished filming both of our videos and well. Dang. I think I've caught feelings for Jc again. And I'm not too sure how I feel right now.

Jc and I ended up throwing eachother into the pool and it was just... Magical?

Butterflies literally exploded in my stomach.

So now I'm chilling in Jc's room while he's showering.

"Hey Jenn I've got a jersey and some sweatpants you can wear since I got you all wet" Jc winks and laughs as he walks in with a towel wrapped around his waist. Hot.

"Oh uh t-thanks" I blush at his comment. Stop staring Jenn before he actually makes you wet.

I showered and put the clothes on from jc and walked back into his room.

"Dang shawty, those clothes be huge on you" he laughed and pulled me into a hug, hugging my sides under his duvet as I flopped onto his bed.

I laughed and drifted off to sleep.
Just as I closed my eyes all I heard was.

"I love you Jenn. Sweet dreams" I blushed.

"I-I love you too Jc.. Sweet dreams" as I said that I knew this summer would be a blast.
-
I woke up and decided to go home with Kian. Jc was still sleeping so I planted a kiss on his forehead and left him a note by his laptop.

'Great collab with you x text me when you wake, gone home :) ~ love Jenn'
The fans will go crazy if they find anything out.
-
I'm checking my twitter on the couch back at our apartment with Andrea, Arden and Lauren asleep on the floor when I see a tweet from Jc.

-@jccaylen: Woke up to the sweetest note ever. Dang love the little things <3

Awe he read it. Soon enough I received a text from Jc.

•JC☁️💖: Hey boo :) xx thanks for the note, gonna be a great summer.. Will you be my girlfriend Jenn?

I scream waking my friends up and I quickly reply to Jc

•Jenn😍🙏🏽: Of course I'll be ur Gf xx luv u Jc :) xx

Best. Summer. Ever.

A/n: Hey! Sorry this was so crappy haha but there will be more stuff coming up in the next chapter!! Thanks for reading :)