Part 11 Disney

Sapphires POV
We're going to Disney! Liam screamed. What's Disney? Lily asked. "It's a amusement park I explained." Cool. Kyle said. Why Disney though? Austin asked. Yeah. Star agreed. You guys need some fun. My mom explained. "Ok then".

And through all this Parker never said anything. Not that I'm worried.
    In the car.
  We're going to Disney! Austin and Star sang in Union. Shut up idiots! Liam screamed at them. Crunch crunch. And you stop eating Liam screamed at Kyle.

Lily....she well.... I don't even know what she's doing she's playing with a flower while looking a bit irritated. "Parker stop playing with my hair!" I'm sorry...jeez your too harsh. He responded. I closed my eyes and pretended I was alone in an empty field.

That's when I got knocked out of my happy place. Will all you morons SHUT UP I'm always so nice but now I've lost it! I sighed. "Your making more noise by screaming Lily."

I went back to my happy place and this time I wasn't knocked out of it. I wonder if we'll end up destroying Disney. I drifted into sleep.

Where am I? I'm all alone. What is it that I smell. It smells like somethings burning. Sapphire save us! I saw Everyone dead and Parker about to die.

"Your the only one who can avenge us." Then his eyes turned wide and lifeless. "Nooooo!"

  I woke up with my head on Parkers lap. He was asleep as well. I looked around the back of the car or should I say limo. Yes my mother even rented a limo. She likes to waste money.

  Star had her head on Austin shoulder and his head was on her head. Lily was holding a flower and resting her head on the window. Kyle he had a lollipop in his mouth. Liam he had the most irritated face ever.

At Disney.

Wow it's huge. Lily said as she looked around. "I still like Universal better." I wonder what cool rides they have here? Parker said. Yeah and the yummy food too! Kyle said excitedly. That guy has got to stop eating. Now adding on my to do list: Get Kyle to stop eating.

Ok we'll split into groups my mom said. I'll go with Sapphire Parker said. "Great I'm stuck with you." Oh shut it you know you love me. Parker teased. "In your dreams." Austin and Star. They both smiled at each other. Lily,Liam, and Kyle.

Parker pulled me to....somewhere. "Hey where are you taking me"! I don't know rides maybe." No duh Sherlock." He totally ignored me! -_-.

Cold.  The next thing I know I'm in a boat for Splash Mountain. "We're gonna get soaked you know." Hey don't ruin the ride! He complained.  Creak, Crack. That was the noise it made as we went to the highest drop. We dropped fast. Splash.

  Great I'm all wet now and cold. We walked out. Excuse me but the exit is this way. A man who worked here said as he led us to a room. "It's dark are you sure this is the exit." Yes of course it is a new one. He insisted. We walked in and he slammed the door. Click. I tried to open but it was locked.

__________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
Man I haven't written in a while.
  Yeah sorry bout not writing in a while. I'll update more often from now on. Oh and also HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!
  Peace out✌🏽️