Part 3

I turned around to see an my old friend. Uhh hi. I said. "Sapphire do you not remember me its Abby"! I do remember you Abby I said. "Where were you all this time then"? "I was taken against my will". " Who are your friends"? I explained to her their names and ages. Beep beep. I heard my watch from the Realms beep. Crap someone's calling me and its probably Levi. Abby I got to go I'll see you later. I said. I ran to the Janitors closet and answered the call. "Hey Levi". Sapphire where the hell are you he said. "Are you on a secret mission"? No I'm not Levi I said. "Then we're are you"! I..I'm on Earth I said quickly. "Your what"! I explained the whole story to him right before the bell rang. "I have to go Levi see ya". I ended the hologram projection and ran to class
I walked in and looked for my desk. I sat in my chair. Today students we have one new student and a student who came back from disappearing last year. Please come up. Parker and I walked up. This is Sapphire I'm sure you all remember her. You boy please tell us your name. I'm Parker he said. Your quite tall the teacher said. Uhh yeah. Parker responded. "Tell me how old are you"? I'm 15 Parker said now looking insecure. A student raised their hand. Yes? The teacher said. How come your not in high school? The student asked. I looked at Parker to see him now looking completely insecure. He doesn't have to answer that does he? I said. "It's not any of your business anyways". The student looked taken back. I walked to my seat and Parker just walked to his seat which was the seat next to me.
Before I knew it, it was lunch time. I looked around till I found Kyle sitting in a table alone. I walked to the table and plopped in front of him. Where is the rest? I asked. They're not here yet obviously. Kyle said

Abby walked up to our table. "Mind if I sit here" she asked. Sure I guess.I said. Parker walked in the cafeteria with his lunch. He sat next to me.
What's up? he asked. The sky. I said. Who are you he said looking at Abby? "I'm Abby". She said. Then everyone else walked to our table and sat down. We all talked and played around.
Time skip
Ring. Time to go home everyone. The teacher said. I stayed behind and finished my notes. The teacher left and went home. A girl walked up to my desk. Ahhh you must be Sapphire she said. "Yeah why"? She had her hands on my desk.

   Let's take a stroll outside she said

   Let's take a stroll outside she said. "No thanks". I put away my notebook and got up. She grabbed my wrist and walked outside with me. I saw a tall mean looking boy. He grabbed me and lifted me by the shirt. Do you think I'm going to let you get away with taking away all the attention from Mia? He said with a mean voice. Your gonna pay he said. "Do your best". I said. He got mad and punched me in the nose my nose started to bleed but I didn't even whimper. "That's all you got". He punched me in the eye giving me a black eye. How come she's not crying or begging us to stop yet! Mia screamed. I'll make her cry he said. He grabbed my and made me slam into a locker. I tried to get up but failed. "She's still not crying ugh"! Mia screamed. "Let's go Juan"! I used some of my strength to get up and walk home. I knocked on my door but it was rather soft. Parker opened the door and I collapsed into his arms. I used my final piece of strength to get here. Who did this to you he hissed. I couldn't answer though. Liam, Austin get your mom quick! Parker screamed. A second later my mom was running down the stairs. "What's wrong"! My mom screamed before she saw me. She covered her mouth. Parker carried me to my bed. Darkness surrounded me and I gave into it.
Parkers POV
    When I opened that door and Sapphire collapse into my arms I felt my blood boil. Why do I feel so mad? I called out to Liam and Austin to get Sapphires mom. We laid her on a bed and I just watched sleep. I put ice on her eye. I looked at her and felt really mad whoever did this to her is going to pay.
      Time skip stills Parkers POV
     "Parker"? I herd Sapphire say after 3 hours. "Yeah Sapphire"? "How long was I out"?she asked."3 hours". That's a long time she said."yeah you had quite a knockout". I thought about how she collapsed. I felt my anger rise again. "Who did that to you I said in a hiss? I think her name is........Mia. She said."She's gonna pay" I hissed. "If she ever lays another hand on her I swear I will kill her"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   This is the Author
Who should I ship in this book?
I know my chapters are rather short and I apologize.
    Peace out ✌🏽️