Part 8

Student council Vice President  POV
  Time to go home. I stood up from the student council room and grabbed my stuff. I was now half way down the stairs. Did you finish already? I looked back to see Connor the student council President.

 Did you finish already? I looked back to see Connor the student council President

"Yeah". Me too! He said. Honestly at first I thought he wasn't cut out to be student council president but he's actually pretty cut out. I also thought there was no point for having student council but then I saw how our principle is a pervert and is always out on meeting and stuff so we're doing most of the work. Let walk down now! He said. "Yeah ok". So Summer how much did you finish? He asked curiously. "I finished all the paper work". When we got all the way down the stairs I saw the new kids and the kids who came back Sapphire,Liam,Austin,Star,Kyle,Liliathethe, and Parker fighting this creepy girl with a bloody sword.

" What the...". Sapphire turned around and smiled and put a finger to her lips. Then she burst into some sapphire blue flames. Who are these people and what is this.....they aren't normal. They were dodging and throwing punches. I saw that Parker touched Sapphires arm she turned her head to him and gave him a nod. Then a sudden gush of wind went towards the creepy girl. She looked at Parker again and he gave a nod then she looked at everyone else and made a movement with her hand.

Then Darkness was the last thing I saw
___________________________________________________________________________
A/N
:P haven't posted in a while sorry.
I'm happy that I'm getting views!
This chapter may have been confusing so let me break it down this was a bystanders POV Summer the vice student council president to be exact
Thanks rainbowcooki for making write this chapter if not I would've procrastinated again Hehe
Peace out✌🏽️