3 hours before

3 hours before
       Stars POV
  Sapphire was badly beat up. I was surprised she was the second strongest of us. I don't think she even fought back.
I sat next to Austin in the kitchen everyone went to do their own thing. I'm really suprise do she got hurt you know he said. "Ya". She's actually really strong so she should manage. He added. She was my best friend more than Lily was what if she's not alright though. "What if she's not alright". "What if she's to hurt". I felt a few tears go down my eyes. I wiped them.

Austin hugged me all of a sudden

He pulled away a few seconds later

He pulled away a few seconds later. She will be alright I promise he said. We talked for a long time. He leaned in but then we heard talking and footsteps as if someone were coming so he pulled away really quick. When I noticed who it was I felt a huge weight lifted off my back. It was Parker and Sapphire. Did you guys eat hot chili or something Sapphire asked. Hey your red too! Austin exclaimed. I was happy to know that Sapphire was ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi this is the Author I hope you liked this chapter. I left no cliffy this time though ;). Well
Peace out✌🏽️