Part 9

Sapphire POV
    I made a swift hand movement which meant Austin and Kyle would knock out any by stander, Parker and I would charge straight at what we were fighting (it's us since we're the strongest), Star would attack from the back, Lily would attack from the left side, and Liam would attack from the right side. I managed to hit a few hits on the girl. Though Star got the most since she's from behind. Lily wrapped the girl by vines. Parker looked at me. "You go ahead" he said. I got my fist full of flames and punched the girl over and over again until I knocked her out.

"You do the rest". Are you sure Parker asked. "Just go on with it". He looked at Kyle and Kyle lifted his sword and killed the little girl. I know I shouldn't feel any sympathy but I just feel so horrible killing a little girl.....AHH STOP FEELING BAD SHES EVIL SHE WANTED TO KILL YOU. I heard groaning. I turned around to see the girl waking up. The boy sat up a second later. I took a good look at them. Crap....that's the student council president and Vice President. Who really are you guys. The boy asked.

    Parker ran his hand through his hair. Austin exchanged worried glances with Star. Lily looked worried herself. Kyle didn't look bothered at all but I knew he was. "Look whatever you saw you keep a secret you got it" I said. We will the girl said. She had blue eyes and nice blonde hair

 She had blue eyes and nice blonde hair

"I'm Summer by the way". "Sapphire". " I know all of your names since you caused so much commotion on the first day".  The boy next to her stood up. Connor he said. You never answered my question, who are you? Conner asked.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if all my chapters are short but I noticed that long chapters can sometimes be boring.
Well I tried to write quickly while not rushing through this.
Peace out ✌🏽️