Part 7 danger

I saw Sapphire screaming on the floor while holding her head. Next to her was a girl and a boy. "Oh your Sapphires friend.....Parker right"? The girl asked. "Yeah and who are you"? I'm Mia the girl said. Now I was really pissed.

"What did you do to her"!? Nothing I swear she just fell to the floor and started screaming. Juan said. Crap just fell to the floor and started screaming! I need to call Levi he will know what's going on. "I have to make a quick call"! Go on ahead we will wait Mia said. I grabbed my watch, turned off hologram mode, and turned on single mode hearing ( that's when only you can hear what the person your talking to is saying the people on the outside can only hear me talking). I called Levi. After 2 rings he answered. Parker? He asked. "Yeah listen Levi,Sapphires on the floor screaming in pain for no reason". Explain what happened to her he said.
Time skip.

   Parker get the others a powerful being is close and coming to attack you. " Crap"! " I'm gonna call them see you". I ended the call and turned to Mia and Juan. I'm gonna go get our friends watch Sapphire and if you see anything creepy looking coming your way....HIDE. I ran off and went to go get the others. I called them while I was running there telling them to be ready to leave. Austin argued a little till I told him it was about Sapphire.

Mia's POV
  "Great I'm stuck looking after this brat"! I complained. The thing is a absolutely hate her, even though she did nothing to me I just hate her, the fact that she has cool friends (especially Kyle and Parker) annoys me. But here she is screaming on the floor. Do I feel bad?

I don't know.

Time skip.
We're here a familiar voice said. I turned to see Parker and his whole gang. You too go home now he said. "Why"? Just go home already! I heard the boy with black hair and blue eyes say. YEAH YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE!!! The seventh grader added. Why were they acting like this what did I do to them?

I turned and walked away and Juan just followed me I went home and he went to his house.

Lily's POV
   I sat on the floor next to Sapphire. "What's wrong with her"? I asked. She's being tortured mentally by someone far to powerful. It took about hour but finally Sapphire got up. She's here she said. Then a creepy looking girl with wings and a huge bloody sword came she left a trail of blood on the floor.

    Looks like the powerful team is all here at once what a little gift the bloody girl said in a creepy voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short and took long to post.
I've been having a huge mental block but I'm over it now and I'm gonna post more often and quicker too!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry rainbowcooki that there is no Starstin in this chapter but don't expect it in every chapter and you shouldn't be disappointed.

Peace out✌🏽️