I could feel the slight frost of the change in the atmosphere, the cold shiver of my body running up and down.

I knew who was behind us.

"Don't you think its to much of a obvious moment? Alessandra's successor in front of us and like always her beloved mate Paolo, being there to help her. Well since your his incarnation, its only true that you're her mate" sais Mason with a grimace in his face.

Dayton was suddenly behind me, pulling me into his firm body, his arm sneaking its way through my waist.

His warmth consumed me as fast as light, and it immediately calmed me, earning a slowly take of breath from me.

I could feel his nose in my neck, breathing in and out, taking my scent to him, as he flushed me greatly with his.

"And here I thought you were taking a rest" he chuckled as he continued taking my scent.

"Well I never said I'll be sleeping" I said ironically, taking his arm and escaping his grasp while turning to face him.

His radiant smile and his dashing bright brown eyes were enough to make me smile, feel more secured, complete.

"Well in a sudden move, feeling that quite the atmosphere in your pack is very fucking tense so, I decided to go out a bit. I'm sorry that you didn't thought about that" he said winking at me, making me red with an instant flush.

"I'm sorry then, you can have fun, I can't restrain you" I said raising my left eyebrow at him. He just chuckled and continued to look at me charmingly.

"Well as you haven't noticed we are in a great deal ahead of us. How are Alpha Dayton?" Gianna bowed respectfully and a little bit scared. You know his reputation is quite a handful and very wary about it, but I think its only a might. He can't be that bad and dark? Right?

"I'm good and you Dr. McPalm. Thomas is good to see you again" he acknowledge Tommy and Gianna, making them less tense and less restricted.

"How do you know their names?" I asked feeling a bit curioused about how did they knew them.

"Well I met Gianna cause this morning when we went to train she came by the house to ask if we needed medical assistance at the moment" he nodded to Gianna, as she smiled.

"And Tommy?"

"Well he knows him thanks to me, since I topped myself with that cutie over there this afternoon, when we leaved the pack house" said a voice behind Dayton, his beta Tadeo.

"Well hello Tate, didn't knew you were there" Tommy teased as he looked at Tadeo, himself looking quite intrigued by Tommy.

Mmm something is stearing here.

"Oh so you were at the pack houae?" I said as I looked at him pointedly, giving him a 'what you were doing' stare.

"I had to hanlde so papers to my brother and the Neanderthal here bumped with me. Its not my fault he is dazzled by my appearance" he winked at me with that devil smile of him. I needed to ask him but maybe later.

"Well I guess there is no business here if he is here and besides we haven't even had voice to attack today" Norman said as his copies withered into thin air, leaving a black cloud smoak behind.

"That's true though, but I want to have a taste of-", he was cut off by Norman.

"Mason I said move on" Suddenly Norman's voice dropped to his wolf growling lowly.

"I know", Mason growled with more authority, even though Norman did not back down.

Dayton, Tadeo and myself were looking at them, with calculating and serious expressions.