Chapter 10: System Filled! Taking Out Frustrations

Chapter Ten: System Filled! Taking Out Frustrations

Jin impatiently taps her foot on the floor while she tries calling Luhan again.

After multiple times of trying, his phone finally rings. He's been out of reach and she already sent him many messages.

"Pick up, pick—"

"Jin!" His normal voice abruptly echoed through the other line and she almost let go of her phone a second.

Good thing she managed to catch it again by immediately crouching down. "Ah, my precious phone," she held it with two hands on her chest.

"Hey, you still there?" Luhan spoke again and Jin scrunched her nose.

"Where on earth were you thrown out?!" Her reply came out to be very irritated and Luhan distanced his phone a bit from his poor ear.

"Chill, I went out to the carnival," he started and Jin squinted her eyes. Was he all by himself? She hoped so.

"How dare you, leaving me behind," Jin frowned and rolled her eyes. She's so disappointed.

"It wasn't planned, I fetched Mi—"

"Miyoung again. Are you in a relationship already? Everything's happening so fast. You're still not telling me that you like her— and there's no need because I already figured it out," she continuously spoke which left Luhan's mouth hanging.

Stupid mouth. Jin scolded herself.

"Sorry Jin. You really know me though," he told her. Yes, because I'm your best friend blah blah.

She heaved a deep sigh.

He then narrated all the things that happened to his wonderful day which greatly contrasted Jin's.

Good thing he isn't beside Jin because right now, she feels like tearing up. How could he be so dense.

"Are you still there?" he asks for the second time and Jin sadly nods but she realized he won't see this.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm here," she sniffed and wiped a tear that escaped from her left eye— based on psychology, if your tear went out from your left eye, it means it's because of sadness.

This was supposed to be a happy day with him. Today marks the very first time that he wasn't with her in the carnival since they were 12 years old.

I could've called the other guys to be with me and not look like a stupid person secretly worrying for him whose practically savoring every moment he's with Miyoung.

"I could go back at the carnival and wait for—" She cuts Luhan off.

"No need," she sharply said and Luhan felt like a nail pierced his heart.

Silence.

Jin composed herself and breathed, "Just go to the grocery and buy some food for out breakfast tomorrow."

Saved your ass from replying.

"O-okay," Luhan reluctantly agreed and before he could ask what food she wants, she ended the call.

Luhan exhaled heavily. Something's really off with her. I should get back to her some other time.

JIN stomped her way inside her room. "I hate you Luhan. I really do," she says and throws one of her pillows before diving on her bed.

"Moreover, I hate this feeling," she frowns and slams her palms the table beside her bed making the picture frame fall.

She picked it up and a picture of her and Luhan came into her view. They're holding a ball of soccer between them.