Chapter 6: Where Sleepiness Could Take Jin

Chapter Six: Where Sleepiness Could Take Jin

Jin feels really sleepy. It is obvious that she did not get her 8-hour sleep last night because of what happened in her Twitter.

Their teacher is currently discussing derivatives. The sleepier she gets because you will go through a very long way to solve them. The examples have a degree of at least 4.

She crosses her arms and lets her head rest on it. A little sleep won't hurt her. In fact, it would be a great benefit to those who were deprived— obviously.

Three minutes later, her seatmate pokes her arm. She groans and doesn't mind it.

The poking didn't stop so she opens one eye to glare at her best friend.

Luhan looks at their teacher and at Jin again, signalling her that she can be caught with what she's doing.

"She won't if you wouldn't be so obvious." She says with her eyes closed now.

"Now is the time you should really listen." He whispers to her.

"Aish, I've read about that the other day. Remember when I locked myself in my room and you were happily watching Manchester?" She sarcastically spits back.

"Fine. Don't do self-pitying when your scores get low again." He makes a face at her and just focuses on their lesson.

"Psh," Jin wanted to roll her eyes but she didn't want to waste her point one second to do it.

Minutes passed and a person from the back tugs Jin's blouse.

"What is it?!" She asks loudly now, clearly fuming.

Most of her classmates turned to look at her while Luhan crossed his arms and gave a somewhat disappointed look at Jin.

Good thing, their teacher is out for the moment.

"I was just going to ask for a sheet of paper.." Her classmate who tugged her shirt says, frowning.

"You could have asked the others." She annoyingly said with a scrunched face.

Despite of him interrupting what felt like a deep slumber for her, she unzips her bag and gets her one whole sheet.

She tears one and gives it to him. The other boys sees this and they started crowding over Jin, asking the same thing.

Jin defensively puts her paper on her chest. "No freaking way bros!" She firmly says.

"Yah Jin Ri, I know you're actually kind. Just give us a piece of it." Heechul, who is one of the boys, pleads with a matching creepy smile.

"Andwae. Just go to the other girls. I'm not some stupid paper supplier." She glares at them.

"So selfish.." He pouts and the others groaned. Nonetheless, they went back to their seats since their teacher sets her foot on the room once again.

She erases the white board and says, "Close your notes and one seat apart."

Jin widens her eyes and she makes eye contact with Luhan. The former raises his brow and just shakes his head at her.