Chapter 2: Throwing Insults Once in a While

Chapter Two: Throwing Insults Once in a While

Jin and Luhan are currently walking since their campus is just a few meters away from their house.

"Can't you walk a little bit faster?" Luhan turned his head to his best friend.

"Wow, I'm just steps away from you dude and my bag's freaking heavy. My goodness! Chivalry is dead." The short-haired girl huffed and rolled her eyes.

"You aren't as tough as you boast sometimes. Heavy you say?" The guy taunted.

"I just said that so you might actually be a gentleman and carry this instead but nah, what can I expect from 'Luhan'?" Jin shook her head.

"Well I am a gentleman to the ladies out there." He flashed his irritating smile.

"Don't even start again." Jin gritted her teeth and just ran so she's ahead of him.

Luhan laughed and walked faster so they're walking side by side.

About eight minutes later, they reached the campus and a group of girls at the side starts giggling and gossiping with each other.

"Omo! There's the deer." A girl from the group 'exaggeratedly' acknowledged Luhan.

Hearing this, of course he smiled while his best friend at his right side released a problematic sigh.

"These girls are feeding his ego." She thought.

"Hey Luhan!" Seyoon, the tall, blonde, and leader of the group who's skirt almost reached her waist walks forward to Luhan.

"Here we go again." Jin muttered to herself.

The girl is already awfully familiar with Jin since she approach Luhan every time she sees him— which is like every day except during weekends.

This blonde over here has seriously gone nuts and squishy and mushy and cheesy for Luhan—ew.

"Oh! You're here!" Seyoon somewhat exclaimed at Jin using her American accent.

"Duh, I'm his best friend so we stick together every freaking time." Jin smirked while Luhan raised his brow and the end of his lip slightly curved upside.

"You mean 'you' stick with our deer Lulu every time just to get noticed." Jin cringed at the nickname Seyoon gave to her best friend instead of getting insulted.

On the other hand, Luhan raised his brow not liking how Seyoon responds to Jin.

Blonde noticed this so she covered her mouth with her hand, showing her newly polished nails and saying, "Oops," to feign innocence. As if she doesn't actually mean it. What a cheap trick, girlie.

"Well sorry because I'm not like you who always try so hard to get close to Lu while I'm just here, effortlessly on his side and he doesn't even mind." Jin quickly retorted, putting extra hardness in pronouncing "always" and "so hard".

She'd rather be the bad guy because she feels like Luhan is about to speak for her and he isn't going to be nice— and she's quite thankful because of this.

One thing she noticed about her best friend is that he actually throws insults and makes fun of her but if it's others, he isn't tolerating them.

"Come on deer Lulu, we're going to be late!" Jin copies Seyoon's nickname to Luhan just to annoy her more before grabbing her best friend leaving blonde with her mouth hanging— hoping a fly might actually enter inside it.

Jin laughs lightly and Luhan looks at her, smiling while watching her.

A few steps on the hallways and climbing stairs, they reached their classroom.