Chapter 8: Jin Tries to Spy And Meets Someone

Chapter Eight: Jin Tries to Spy And Meets Someone

It's Saturday. Jin comfortably sits on her couch face-to-face with the television. She's currently watching a soccer game.

Luhan walks down the stairs, nicely dressed up with a cute smile plastered on his face.

"Where are you going?" Jin asks her best friend and this is the time he just noticed her.

"Going out," Luhan casually said while fixing his hair. Jin raised her brow because of this.

"Dude, you look like you're going on a date," she laughed at him and took a sip on her juice that was placed on the glass table along with the junk foods.

"Kind of," he scratched the back of his neck and shrugged afterwards.

Jin chokes on her drink that made few stains on her shirt.

"Ish," Luhan takes out his handkerchief and hands it to her. She immediately took it to wipe her mouth.

"Where exactly and who are you with?" she raised her brow at him.

You better tell me or else I'm not gonna let you go out of the house. Jin shakes her head for thinking like a possesive freak. I'm his best friend though.

He said a particular shopping center and he'll be with Minyoung. I knew it. Jin hissed.

Nonetheless, she nodded her head and he bid his goodbye, whistling as he walked out of ther door. He seems to be in a good mood. Well, of course.

The moment he was totally gone. She immediately went to her room to change clothes.

"How did he manage to ask her out on a... Ah, nevermind."

Jin takes some of her clothes out in a hurry. Good thing she already had a bath.

She changed her stained shirt with a navy blue polo and wore a lighter color of boy shorts that ended on her knees.

Lastly, she put on a black cap and her Nike shoes. Hopefully, she'll suit this boyish get-up, perfect for her disguise.

Yes, she'll pretend like a boy for a while and spy on them.

She locks the house door and hailed for a taxi cab.

JIN looks blankly at the large suburban building in front of her. "How am I supposed to find them. Aish," she massages her forehead.

She looked and walked around for a few minutes trying to spot them. She feels like a lost child looking for her mother.

"Ugh, I'm getting worked up just because of this. Why am I doing this?" She asks herself.

"Ah, because I like him. There, I finally said it," she frowns and rolls her eyes and sighs problematically and hits her head lightly.

She looked stupid but finally, she admits this after days of denial.

Aside from her feet getting tired from walking around, she realized she needed to cool off her mind.