Chapter 2: Bad Ass

Nialls P.O.V

As I opened the front door, there it was the familiar smell of New place, students was all over the place, Teachers walking in and out. I walked pass on a girl talking about her fun night with someone who she met on the internet, I looked at her with a confused looked "eavesdroped much?" she said I muttered I'm sorry then I walk fast to avoid her again, wow this school is starting to get pretty intense. I walked down the hallway when I saw A girl and a boy devouring each others face like literally the boy had really big mouth I slowly look at them then I saw the boy winking at me and I look at him pretty much disgusted about what he is doing, am I on the right place or am In a building where sexually frustrated teenagers was to be seen in every corner of this motherfuckin' building? nevermind, then I walked fast looking at my room "where the fuck?" I said silently, I'm lost! Completely lost both emotionally and mentally lost. I continue to walk when someone grabbed my wrist as I look at the person who did it I almost scream but she cupped her hand around mouth to avoid myself from screaming "Where is it?" "Uhm... I don't know? please don't hurt me!" I said shaking, she's now looking at me with her brown orbs "Oh... I'm sorry, I thought you were the kid who's selling dru-" she said stopping while looking away awkwardly "drugs?" I screamed, she then pushed me away "keep your' mouth shut blondie or I'll break your' arm" she said as I close my eyes ready to feel her punch "Oh my gosh I'm sorry" the brunette girl with the shave side said "did I scare you?" "Pretty much, yes" I said opening my eyes slowly "Don't worry I'll never hurt you, IN.." She said loudly emphasizing the in "One condition." "What?" "Please don't tell anybody I do drugs!" she said nervously "fine... but" I said, her eyes starting to worry "help me find my room it's Room 327 and I can't possibly find it" "It's music, Ms. Sebert is our teacher and she 's fucking cool" "OUR?!" "Yes! doncha want it Irish dude?" she said shrugging "No, I want it" I said smilling widely as she pushed me my back walking to our classroom. first day of school and I have my first friend and people noticed me. this year is pretty much cooler... I hope.

We took many lefts and rights, took stairs another left, wow this building is huge, then finally I look at the door I saw the familiar numbers who's staring at my eyes like they're welcoming me "By the Way" the girl said me turning around "I'm Lloyd, Cher Lloyd" She smiled while her arms extending to shake mine "Horan, Niall Horan" as I said my name and shook her hand the bell rang and everybody in the hallway scattered "well, we need to get in" Cher said as I nodded. as she opened the door I saw people staring right at us like we're a piece of cupcake inviting them to eat us "What? Are we to gorgeous for you?" Cher said as the people start to turn around continuing what they're doing. we sit near the back I sat near Cher while Chers' chair was on my side near the window. "Are you gay?" Cher asked, my eyes widened because of the sudden question "uhm, I-uhm, yeah" I said looking down at my table "Cool. No Worries, I'm cool with it" She playfully punched my shoulder as I look her in the eyes giving her my wierdest grin "Don't look at me like that or I will cut you"  I laughed loudly so everyone in the room stared at me I muttered sorry then I look at Cher again, I was about to the my grin again when the teacher walked in, she looked like she's drunk, I looked at Cher, she's mocking my grin and nodding her head the teacher spoke "Good Morning Class, My name is Ms. Rose, but *barf* I prefer Kesha, cause I don't give a fuck." she said as she sit down "grab some shit to play then practice it then I'll call you one by one on friday to play it. Okay?" "Are you drunk?" one of the girl with flower crown on her head said, Ms. Sebert look at the direction where the voice came "Uhm, Could you do me a favor flower child?" Ms. Sebert said sweetly changing her tone in an instant while the girl nodded sweetly assuring Ms. Sebert yes " FUCK OFF!" Ms. Sebert screamed then turning his face into a sweet loving teacher, everyones' jaw dropped "Uhm.. Do you want me to pick your instruments? Move !" with that, everyone move, me getting the guitar. I mumbled yes as I got it, everybody start playing, funny how the school system works, I'll tell you, they have an entrance exam and they will let you pick whether you like, like music, drama, doctor or something, I pick music of course than if you passed your exam you're whole shool year will be focusing in one subject, I picked music so music is my only subject for the whole year. I start playing the guitar when I noticed Cher singing, I listened to hear "wow your voice is amazing!" "I know bitch stop being insecure" we laughed then I noticed Ms. Sebert, or Kesha, has her feet up in her table, leaning, while her face was covered by a magazine I listened attentively as I hear her snore, "Wow" I looked at Kesha then looking back at Cher with wide eyes "Yup, that bitch is awesome" Cher said, I giggled as I continue to play the guitar "Such a bad arse" I said giggling. 2 hours and 30 minutes have passed and we still continue singing songs which made my Day only better an better. the bell rang and I look at Kesha quickly changing her position into a neat one "Okay, eat" as she pointed at the door asking for us to leave.

Cafeteria, I smiled widely when walk pass a big door, food is everywhere I smiled widely as Cher examined my face with a confused look "uhm *cough* droll *cough* droll" I looked at her  as she motioned her hand to her mouth like she's wiping something, I quickly pull my handkerchief as I wiped the droll "Hungry eh?" Cher said and I nodded we quickly get some food, I got chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, tuna sandwich apple and a large coke while Cher got mashed potatoes "You definitely need to calm your shit Horan!" Cher said as I looked at her as I devoured the food, several minutes later I finished eating I barf and Cher just looked at me, amused is seen in her eyes "what?" I said looking at Chers' half eatin food "You eat like a buffet of foods and I eat like a smidge but you still managed to your' finished before me? what the fuck dude?!"  As Cher stood up and clapped her hands praising me as like I was some god "Thank You to all my fans, I'm made from Ireland" we both laughed then we sit again. My day is going fine until someone sit next to us as he looked at me "Hi Cher, Hi Blondie" winking at me "What the fuck do you want Andy?" Cher hissed "Nothing  just your' fag" he said pointing at me I was in utter shock when he said the word fag I sat there silently as his fingers still pointing at me then he laughed. I didn't notice Cher stand up as she quickly grab my hand removing me from that dreadfull lad, when we're about to leave the cafeteria Cher stopped, turned around, screamed Andys' name as her middle finger stood right up in the air with the grin on her face as I stood there silently watching Cher defend me.

Hours passed and the bell ring. Kesha is just recording the attendance "Cher Lloyd?" "Here" "Niall Horan" "Here" I said "Harry Styles?" "Here Kesha!" As he said smilling cheerily as Kesha pinched his face "Louis Tomlinson?" "Hereeeee" this guy is weird "Liam Payne?" "Here!" I looked around to see who that Payne guy might be I looked around finding him sitting 1 chair away from me as I looked him our eyes meet his chocolate brown eyes meet by blue one as he smiled and I looked away having a small snile escape my lips he's cute I said he looks definitely cute "Zayn Malik?" Kesha said getting myself back to reality "No Zayn?! Ok Class dismissed" as she walked down the door.

"Bye Cher" as I bid Cher a goodbye walking to my brothers car. He looked at me smilling "What?" I said smilling "Nothing" he chuckled the drive home was fast, I walked to the kitchen waiting for Greg to come and eat as Mom prepared the dinner "So.." Mom said breaking the silence I smiled widely as I said everything not the fag part of course. We finished dinner as Greg helped mom to washed the dishes "Good Night" I said as Mom and Greg nod. I jogged into my room as I think about the Payne Guy. "Whats his name? Ian?" I said as I stripped my clothes as I wore only nothing but boxers "It's Liam silly" I said to myself chuckling. Oh Liam, I cant wait to see you tomorrow ...

Authors Note:

Yay ! New chapter ! I still need he cover though ! Help me ?! :(

Should I bring up Zayn already ?! Comment below !

Comment , Fan , Vote ;)