Chapter One

Chapter One

"Renesmee stop it! You're going to kill mom!" I tried to make Renesmee stop feeding from Bella but she didn't listen.

"Get him out now!" I heard mom screaming in pain and it broke my heart.

"Stop it your killing her!" Instead of doing what I said she pushes me away. A few moments later they take Renesmee out. It gets harder to breathe and a burning sensation sets in.

"Wait! There's another one!" Seconds later I was taken out. The burning sensation ended and I sighed in relief.

"Get that thing away from me!" My father hissed.

"But then what do you want me to do with it?" A strange man with tan skin and short brown hair asked.

"Kill it whatever you want I don't care." Ouch that hurt. Why doesn't he love me?

"I don't love you because you killed my wife!" But I didn't do it! Renesmee did that!

"Liar!" Tears flooded my eyes and started to roll steadily down my cheeks. Mr. Tan carried me down the stairs and shoved me into another lady's arms.

"You deal with her." He growled. This lady had short dark brown hair and she looked at me with such love.

"I'm your Aunt Alice! Do you have a name yet?" I shook my head no and she frowned.

"Come on; let's go get you cleaned up." She walked up stairs and took me into a large bathroom. After she gave me a bath she dressed me in these cute nerdy pj's. Aunt Alice picked me up and she carried me outside where I met another man with honey brown curls.

"This is your Uncle Jasper." Jasper smiled at me and tickled me feet causing me to giggle.

"Isn't she the cutest?" Alice cooed.

"Yes she is." Uncle Jasper agrees, "What's her name?"

"I don't know. Edward and Bella never named her."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I don't think that they want her at all. They think that she killed Bella." Aunt Alice tells Uncle Jasper.

"Did you kill her?" Uncle Jasper asks me. I shake my head, no.

"Why don't we name her?" Alice asks.

"What do you want to call her?"

"How about Seraphina Marie Cullen?"

"I love it. What do you think?" Uncle Jasper asks me, "Do you like it?" I nod my head vigorously.

"Seraphina Cullen it is." They grin at me and I give them a toothless grin in return.

zz�X��