Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Friends come and go but family is forever."

-Unknown

More time has passed and the days are starting to blur together. We've been away from Forks for three weeks now so I now look and feel like a fifteen year old girl. I look to be fifteen and a half to be precise. Mom and Dad have finally found their witness so now we will return to Forks just in time for the fight.

Mom and Dad are still worried about how fast I grow. While they know that hybrids eventually stop growing, they don't know how long it will take until I do. They don't even know how old I'll look by the time I stop aging. Part of the reason that I grow so fast is that Bella had already been injected with venom by the time I got out. The venom made me more vampire than human. The other reason is the amount of blood I drink. The blood accelerates the process. Plus I drink human blood. The shield that I got from Bella allows me to block the other gifts that I have. Quite handy when I go hunting.

Right now we're on our way to the field. The hybrid and I are trailing behind the full vamps but I am beating the hybrid-whose-name-i-can't-remember. The closer we got the more anticipation I feel. This meeting will change my life forever. How? No idea.

We finally step out into the clearing and are in clear view of everyone else when I gasp and my knees give out on me. So many people here were gifted and since I am now close enough, I am mimicking them.

Too much power! Too much. Too much!

I whimper as I become accustomed to all of these new gifts. My body started heating up as it tried to understand these new gifts. My vision started blurring and at this point I was gasping for air.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" My mom kneeled down next to me. Just like that I was snapped back to the present.

"I'll be fine. Keep going. I'll catch up." I rasp out. She nodded and they walked on. I sat there on the floor for a few minutes longer as I tried to regain control of my body. Shakily, I stood up and made my way to my parent's side. As I walked up to my parents side, everyone turned to look at me. I heard Edward gasp as he recognized me and whispered his findings to Bella.

'Yes it's me, the daughter you never wanted.' I thought to him making him frown.

'Come over here for a moment.' He thought back to me.

'Why?'

'Please show me the memories of before you were born.' I nod and make my way over to him. Once there, I place my hand on his cheek and show him the memory. He gasps and looks at Nessie. Shock was quickly replaced by anger. He looked back at me with sorrow in his golden eyes.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Bella frowned.

"Why are you saying sorry to her? She is the reason that I am no longer human!" She snapped. I felt hate coursing through my veins at her accusation.

"Have you ever stopped to think that maybe Nessie isn't as perfect as she has you believe? That maybe, just maybe, she was the one who killed you? That maybe it was actually my thoughts that Edward told you he heard?! She is the one who broke your bones. She was the one who drank your blood and gave me the human food that you eventually stopped sending! She was the one who killed you, not me! But you and Edward are the ones who turned yourselves against me. You were the ones blinded by your misplaced love!" At this point I was pushing back tears.

"Do you have any idea what it's like, being born and then hearing your father say that he didn't want you? That he didn't care if you died? Do you have any idea what it's like being hated for something that you didn't do? I was a baby! I had no idea what I had done wrong! But you hated me any way. I was just a baby when you decided that you didn't want me. It's too late." I turned on my heel and walked away from the family who didn't want me and made my way back to my real parents.

At this point my Mom had finished showing Aro her vision of how they will die if they fight us. Afterwards, more stuff happened and then finally, the hybrid and his Aunt make their way out into the clearing. The Voltori decide to leave us alone and then Aro turns his attention to me.

"May I?" He holds his hand out to me. I ponder ups and downs for a second then deicide that I have nothing to lose. I lift my head and look into his eyes. I felt a pull then I see a bond form. Marcus lets out a soft gasp and then I turn to look at him. Another bond forms.

"Oh dear." Aro says once Marcus brushes his hand against Aro's.

"What?" The one named Caius snaps. I turn to look at him, only to see another bond form. His eyes widen in shock. Can he feel the pull too?

"What's happening? What do those lines mean?" I ask.

"You can see them too?" Marcus asked, shocked, "Those bonds, my dear, tie you to someone else. The bonds tying you to Isabella, Edward, and Renesmee are familial bonds. You see how they are withered and a dark grey?" I nod so he continues, "That signifies hate and resentment. If they become black then all you would have to do is say that they are no longer your family and the bond will break. The bond that ties you to Alice and Jasper is also a familial bond. It's is pink, meaning that you love them very much." Mom and Dad beam at me at those last words.

"What does a gold bond mean?" I ask.

"That is a mating bond." Marcus states. I gasp and turn away from my parents, to face him.

"But that would mean..." I trail away.

"Yes." He confirms. Already I could see the bond strengthening the more I'm with them. They all smile at me with love and adoration in their eyes. It took my breath away. Caius walks up to my right side and caresses my cheek. Marcus walks up to my left and runs his hand through my auburn locks. Aro walks up to me hesitantly. I smile encouragingly at him and nod. He rests his left hand on my hip and the other one on my cheek.

"Extraordinary power." He whispers, "Magnifico."

"She's perfect." Caius murmurs, "Our Queen."