chapter two

So we just made it home and i was so tired and full. So me and my mom decided to take a nap then we finna go out. *2hours later* ok so my mom always does this for me we finna go to the club so i put on something cute.

 *2hours later* ok so my mom always does this for me we finna go to the club so i put on something cute

I had put on sum perfume and lotion. Then put on my hoops and necklace. After i was done gettin dressed i walked in the living room cause my mom was waiting for me. My mom had looked at me and smiled i started smiling back and she said u ready and i said yea. So we got in the car and went to the club. So we walked in cause my mom cousin is the security gaurd. So we walked in and seen ppl dancing to cut it. So me and my mom walked to the bar and sat down . She drunk some Hennessey and i drunk some ciroc. We had got up and started dancing to kstylis booty me down . I swear we was so turnt up and the dj had stopped the music chris brown is in the building. Then me and my mom looked at each other and the music started back and we started back dancing abd twerking.
Chris brown pov
Yea im finna turn up CB is in the house. So i started dancing and enjoying my self. I thought i was crazy i seen two females with fat ass booties but short on hot a bigger one. Then they turned around and they was dancing and twerking like it wasn't no tomorrow and they looked so familiar and wen they looked up mane bruh wtf i was shocked its the two females that i saw at the mall she brought her daughter to the club shawty bad. So i went ova there i started dancing against the tall one. She was twerking all ova my dick mane my dick was gettn hard asf. Then i seen her daughter dancing against some guy. Then we went to go sit down we was just giggling and talking. Then they finna leave then i asked her wats her name and she said Trinity and he said nice to you can i have ur phone number and she gave it to me and they left.