Chapter 31 - Shadowland

Thanks for over 7,000 reads everyone! Once again, you guys can check out the Disney Wizards official Tumblr page where you can post/send and check out headcanons, fan theories, chapter previews and fan art! I also posted my first live stream featuring myself, Ben, and Santiago! Just click the external link!

*******

"This is so cool!" Vincent exclaimed for the 10th time in a row.

Since the group arrived in the World of Disney, Avalyn's cousins couldn't but marvel at all of the sights of this incredible place. They reacted to everything from the tallest skyscraper to the tiniest crack in the wall. Okay, not literally an actual crack on the wall, but none of the less, they were all quite impressed with what they were seeing.

However Jam, Poppy, and Ty stopped speaking their reactions after the 5th time.

We hitched a ride from the newly rebuilt Soarin' Station in Tomorrowland and went from there, soaring through the air as we all made our way towards Animal Kingdom. We were currently flying over the Himalayas, the cool, tingly air breezing through the wind. It was now late into the night, which wasn't exactly helping at all with the already cold enough weather. 

"This is so cool!" Vincent cheered, his voice echoing around us.

Kaitlyn growled under her breath, her right eye twitching. "If I hear him say that one more time--!"

"Calm it down, Kaitlyn," Sebastian hushed, stroking her hair gently before wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "The kid is just excited to be here."

"I just hope Ava knows what she's doing," She replied. "Because if I hear him yell again, I swear I'll zip up his lips like Genie did with Ben!"

"Genie from Aladdin? He's here too?!" Ty exclaimed.

"Robin Williams, GOD rest his soul." Poppy spoke with sympathy, herself and Ty bowing there heads down in respect.

"You guys are weird," I commented with a laugh.

"Oh, and you're not?" Poppy shot back playfully.

"Get on our level!" Ty rapped, snapping his fingers.

"Besides, you were equally just as upset as we were when Robin died." Poppy added.

"I wasn't that bad," I crossed my arms, lowering my head to avert her gaze. "You were the one texting me non-stop about the CNN news report."

"At least I wasn't the one that locked herself into her room at grandmas and grandpas house for two hours." Poppy elaborated.

"It wasn't 2 hours, Poppy," I quickly defended. "That's a bit of an exaggeration. It was an hour and a half."

"My point still stands!" She proclaimed.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at the trio as she looked over at Ben, who had finally caught on to their earlier conversation.

"Wait, family shenanigans aside, where'd you hear that?!" Ben spoke up, looking surprised at the redhead.

"Sebastian told me," Kaitlyn grinned, leaning her head to the side against the boys shoulder. "Isn't that right?"

"Seriously?" Ben raised a brow at his best friend.

"Mostly good things, I promise!" Sebastian defended. "But we need a good laugh every now and again."

Ben grumbled under his breath, muttering something that I couldn't decrypt. Despite the two of them being best friends, it looked like Sebastian enjoyed spoiling Kaitlyn with Ben's "forbidden" secrets. I suppose in the end it's all fun and games, but Ben looked like he was heading towards the tipping point.