Chapter 27: Starlight Queen Cup Part 2

Day 3

"Akiko, you have to make sure that you make it to the Final Five." Kimiko said.

"Yeah, I don't want what Tomoe said to be true." Jaja said.

"It won't be, because we're all going to be part of the Final Five." Akiko said.

"Keep thinking that." Tomoe said.

Shizu turned around then said, "Have you come back here to gloat?"

"Nope. I just wanted a heads up on the competition." She responded.

"Akiko, what song have you planned on doing?" Tomoe asked.

"Why would I tell you? You do know that we're competitors, right?" Akiko asked.

"Well yes, but I thought you were my friend." Tomoe said.

Akiko laughed then asked, "Really?"

"Yeah, my rivals are always my closest friends." Tomoe said.

Akiko looked at Tomoe with a "confused" expression.

"Okay, how about I tell you the song that I am doing, and then you can tell me yours?" Tomoe suggested.

"Go on then." Akiko said.

"I'm doing 'Emerald Magic'." Tomoe said.

"I'm singing 'Angel Snow '." Akiko responded.

"Are we friends now? Everyone?" Tomoe asked.

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

"Now that that's settled, I can now tell you all that your performances were-- without a doubt-- absolutely awesome." Tomoe said.

"Thanks, Tomoe-san. I didn't expect you to say that, since you were bragging so much." Shiyomi said.

"Oh, that reminds me. Our bet is still on, right?" Tomoe asked.

"Of course." Jaja said.

"Good. Well, I'll see you all later when they announce the idols for the Final Five." Tomoe said leaving.

{Time Lapse}

"It is now Day 3 of the Starlight Queen Cup, and at the end of today, we will announce the names of the five idols that will move on to the next round." The announcer said.

"Now let the cutest Starlight Queen start us off! Come on out, Arisugawa Otome-chan!" He said leaving the stage.

Then Otome came out on the Dessert Land Stage and sang, 'Chu-Chu-Rainbow'.

"Kore wa watashi dake no iro? Colorful na CHU-CHURAINBOW
Kimi no heart ni amai niji o kake chaou...." She sang.

Peppermint candies, gingerbread men, and sliced oranges were bouncing and flying around her.

"Hitori de iru toki wa, kokoro de yonde mite
Genki o agetai na datte kimi mo kuretanda yo?....." She sang.