Chapter 7: The Trio Competition Part 1

Stella, Akiko, and Usagi kept on practicing, day and night, for the competition. Stella knew all the lyrics to their song, My Cute Nightmare, and Everyone knew the dance moves perfectly too. There was one more thing they needed........a group coord! They didn't know who should design their clothes, so they looked up great designers and many different people came up.

"What about Shimizu Naomi? She's designed over 2,000 trio coords in her entire career." Usagi suggested. "It doesn't matter how many coords she's designed." Akiko stated. "We shouldn't pick a designer who just creates amazing trio coords, the designer should be someone who will be able to tell a story with our dresses." Stella said.

They kept searching and searching and they finally found a designer who seemed to be able to create, for them, a trio coord. His name was Fujisaki Tadashi. They found out that he was the designer for this new brand called Popping Sun.

Once they got his address, they went to his place. They knocked on the front door of his house, but no one answered. They knocked again. Still no answer. Then, Usagi opened the door slightly, then all the way. They tiptoed into the house.

"Hello?" Akiko said. "I don't think he's here." Stella said. "Well, he wouldn't just leave his house unlocked." Usagi said. Then Stella closed the door behind her.

They searched the house, looking for Tadashi, but there was no sign of him anywhere. "Come here guys." Stella said. Akiko and Usagi walked over filled with anticipation and then they saw it. The most beautiful trio coord cards they had ever seen. One dress that matched each of their personalities.

Stella had a long blue and purple dress with sparkly purple high heels. Akiko had a bright yellow dress and some cute white and gold sneakers. Usagi had a hot pink and navy blue colored dress and blue shoes that had lace all the way up to her knees. Though there was something strange about the dresses. Each one had a matching tail and cat ears. Although, the purple dress had two sets of whiskers.

Suddenly, Stella, Usagi, and Akiko heard some footsteps coming towards the door. They each ran away, trying to find somewhere to hide. Akiko went behind his desk, Usagi went behind the sofa, and Stella ran upstairs behind the TV. The doors of the house opened.

It was Tadashi. He came in, threw his briefcase on the floor, and then sat at his desk. He wrote for a while, then got up and left. Really quickly, everyone got up from their hiding spots and went to talk.

"What should we do?" Stella asked nervously. "It's okay we have about 5 minutes to get outta of here, so let's just ge-"

Akiko was cut off due to the fact that Tadashi walked into the house. He looked at all of them confused. Then Stella spilled everything. After hearing the entire story of what had happened, Tadashi forgave them. "You were gonna ask if I could design you some trio coord cards?" He asked. "Yes." Usagi said desperately.

"Well then come over here." They walked to the table that showed the dresses. "I call this, 'The Three Musketeers coord'. I specifically made these dresses for any trio that wanted some cards and it seems like you three would look fantastic in these dresses!"

"So?" Akiko asked. "I want you three to model my first ever trio coord cards at the competition." "Aaahh!!" yelled the girls with cheerful voices.

Tadashi printed the new cards and handed each one to them. "Thank you so much, Fujisaki-san!" They said in unison.

When they got back home, it was time for the competition.

The Trio Competition

First up was Tristar. Mizuki looked great with her purple and black dress. Yurika looked to die for in her green and black one. And Kaede had a yellow and red dress. Their performance was amazing.

Next was Powa-Powa Purin. They danced to Angel Snow. After seeing their performance, Stella and them started to lose hope. Vanilla Chili Pepper did an outstanding job too.

They knew that they were gonna go after Luminas tomorrow, so they told themselves that they were gonna have to work extra hard.

After those three trios performed, the crowd could tell which team was going to be 4th place. Stella and them looked at each other with knots in their stomachs. They then held each others hands and said, "Who's gonna win the trio competition? Usa-Ko-La!"

Guys! I'm sorry that this chapter is a part!
If I had finished the chapter in this one part, the chapter would be a mile long.
If anyone has any question about this chapter or any other chapter, leave a comment and I'll answer really soon!
Please vote and comment!
Bye!!