“I know what you mean. I’ve been in more and more meetings as of late. I’m surprised Ian has been able to keep up so well. I’m very glad to have had him though. He’s a natural.” Henry explained. I could see the glimmer in Ian’s eyes at his father’s approval.

I jumped when I felt a poke in my side and turned to see Fiore and Christine standing behind me. They both looked as beautiful as ever, Fiore in a lavender gown and Christine in gold. “We’re going to steal her away for a minute.” Fiore said to Ian, taking my arm and leading me away.

When we were a safe distance away by the refreshment table Fiore nudged me with a smirk. I gave her a confused look, but smiled nonetheless. “What?” I asked.

“Who was that delicious man I saw you with earlier?” She asked, looking excited.

“You mean Christoph?” I asked, looking over to where he was standing. I looked away quickly when I saw him glance at me. Christine looked over at him and gasped.

“Oh my…” She said, putting her hand over her mouth.

“Lana, don’t tell me you’re two-timing Ian! Though…if I had that, I might consider it too…” Fiore said, a serious look crossing her face.

“No! I’m not! He’s my princess coach!”

“You two looked like a little more than that earlier…” Fiore teased and I scowled at her.

“That’s because we’ve known each other since we were little. I haven’t seen him in ages. It was just a hug.” I snapped defensively.

“Well…I wish my princess coach had been more like him. I think I would’ve enjoyed lessons more.” Christine said, wistfully.

“You would’ve enjoyed them too much, Christine.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Well, I also wanted to ask you about Miss I’m-So-Gorgeous over there.” Fiore said, gesturing to Genevieve who was speaking with Ian and his mother.

“Oh.” I said, suddenly feeling irritated.

“What was she thinking wearing that dress to your engagement party?” Christine asked, narrowing her eyes at Genevieve’s low cut and very tight green gown.

“And why does she think it’s okay to hang all over your fiancé?” Fiore said, cracking her knuckles. I quickly held her hands down to her side.

“She’s Ian’s political advisor while I’m doing princess lessons.” I explained. “Because Aunt Patty will be here with Cassie while both he and your father are away.” Both of their expressions changed and they gave each other an apprehensive look. “What?” I asked.

“Lana…she’s got cheap floozy written all over her.” Fiore said. “I mean, she just screams whore.”

“Fiore!” I exclaimed.

“Come on Lana, that’s tame for Fiore. Remember what she did to that girl at the club the other night?” Christine asked.

“I-…I wasn’t there, remember?” I said.

“Oh, well this stupid whore tried to get all over Greg on one of the few nights Christine gets to see him and Christine was too nice to say anything.” Fiore said, clenching her fists.

“So Fiore decided to jump in and fix it.”

“Oh no…what happened?” I asked, wondering if I really wanted to hear it.

“Well, first she basically pushed herself in between the girl and Greg. Then she went on a nice little rant.”

“All I said was ‘Hi bitch, keep your hands off of him or meet me much more intimately’.” Fiore said, a sweet smile curling on her lips.