Epilogue

It's finally here, and to be honest, I'm glad. I love Ian and Lana but after almost three years of writing them, I knew it was finally time to say goodbye. It's not very long, but I didn't want to drag it out. 

I love all of you who've stuck through with me the whole way of writing these two books! I couldn't (and wouldn't) have done it without you!!! 

Thanks to the people who've helped me write this wonderful story as well! 

Please vote and comment (its the last chapter, so it'd be nice to hear from you all!) 

Check out my other works if you can (I HAVE A TON) and let me know what you think. I have plenty of other romances and 2 fantasies! 

I'll miss this characters and I know some of you will too, but remember that all good things have to come to an end! Please enjoy! 

A/N CHANGE: There is another book after this one titled Emotionally Incapable with all the same characters you love! Go check it out! 

_______________________________________________________________

“Giuliana! You stop that this instant!” I snapped, before putting my hand to my forehead in exasperation. I watched as the brunette, blue-eyed angel of mine tackled the dog into the flowerbed. She stood and I winced at the dirt covering her feet and dress. She giggled and I couldn’t help but smile as well. I let out a sigh and jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I felt Ian’s warmth against mine as he kissed my cheek sweetly.

“Just let her be. She’s only four.” He chuckled.

“But she’s not acting proper.” I argued. “She’s supposed to be a princess. Princesses don’t run amok in the dirt.”

“No child is proper at four. She can be proper when she’s six.” Ian countered. “Besides, proper behavior is quite overrated in my opinion.” He whispered against my ear, giving me a shiver.

“Where’s Louie?” I asked, looking to see where my crazy two-year old had gotten to and he let out a sigh.

“Still sleeping soundly. Stop worrying so much.” He turned me to face him and I smiled at the mischievous look in his eyes. “Now, let’s let Katie get Guili cleaned up and down for her nap, while I remind you of our duty to our country to provide many, many heirs.” He placed a seductive kiss on my neck.

“Ian!” I gasped, pushing on his chest, but I wasn’t able to stifle my giggling.

“What? You’re always complaining I’m not home enough. I’m home right now, and I think we should take advantage of it. I already told Katie to take Guili, she’s waiting just inside.”

“Daddy!” Guiliana ran over and I moved out of the way as she tackled Ian. He scooped her up and spun her around before pressing a loving kiss on her cheek.

“You’re a mess!” He chuckled and she smiled brightly.

“Wendy and I were playing in the flowers!” She replied. Wendy was one of our many dogs, at Ian’s request that lived at our country cottage. I loved it here and I let out a contented sigh as I looked around at the beautiful flowers and rolling hills just down the path.

“Well, I think it’s time for someone’s bath and nap.” Ian said, nuzzling her nose. She pouted but waltzed into the house nonetheless at Katie’s beckoning. Ian pulled me back against him and started on my neck again.

“Ian…” I groaned and he smiled knowingly. He had me right where he wanted. I always had trouble telling him no…

“Don’t forget we have to head into London next week. We’re supposed to meet Christine. She said she needs her maid of honor with her.”

I let out a sigh. “I’m glad she’s finally happy. It took so long for her to get to this point.”

“I know, but everything’s perfect now, honey.” I smiled and kissed his lips softly.

“Absolutely perfect.” I replied against his lips before he led me back inside our home, Wendy at our heels. 

______________________________________________________

So, obviously, I didn't tie up some loose ends like Christine and Greg, but I really wanted to leave that open in case, for some unknown reason, I wanted to write a christine and greg spin-off or just give the reins to someone else. 

Please vote and comment all, and check out my other stuff too!! Thanks so much for being a part of this! It means a lot to me <3 

UPDATE: Christine and Greg spin-off called Emotionally Incapable is UP!