Chapter 3

Hope I didn't make you all wait too long for this one! Okay, so this is where I start changing up some POVs, so try not to get confused. I go from Lana, to Christine, to Ian, so just keep up! 

This one is dedicated to my HEZAH, and I will definitely use that Fiore scene we talked about, but I'll put it in a different chapter and i'll change up who is doing what, okie dokes? 

I put a pic of Genevieve to the side for you all. 

This song I also used in the new chapter of Open Relationship. They used it in both Twilight and Breaking Dawn, which made no sense to me, because as nice as it sounds, the words make absolutely no sense, but whatever! Enjoy it! 

______________________________________________________________________________

I had changed into my silky blue gown, form-fitted to my curves. I was feeling pretty confident as I fixed my hair and headed down the stairs to meet Ian. Then I saw him speaking to that redhead, who had changed into a deep green gown that accentuated her own curves and brought out the green in her eyes. I gulped and then my eyes widened when I saw two of them. The other looked a little different, her hair was a more auburn color than the bright red of Genevieve’s, she also had softer eyes and was in a muted gown of a gray-silver tone. “There you are!” Genevieve’s voice rang and I had to fight the scowl trying to form on my lips. I smiled at Ian who returned it and held out his hand for me.

“Lana, I’d like you to meet Arianna. This is Genevieve’s younger sister.”

“Only by ten minutes.” Arianna interrupted with a sweet smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Reed.”

“You can call me Lana,” I told her instantly feeling more comfortable with her than her sister.

“I hope you don’t mind that I’m crashing your party. Genevieve assured me it would be all right, and I really wanted to meet the both of you. You’re both such celebrities now.”

“I wouldn’t call myself a celebrity.” I said, feeling my cheeks heat up embarrassedly.

“Don’t be so modest. You both make an adorable couple.”

“We better head inside Ari. We’ll see you both in a moment.” Genevieve interrupted with a small smile. I didn’t like the lingering look she gave Ian before they both disappeared into the ballroom. I turned to Ian and cocked an eyebrow when I saw him watching the door close.

“What?” he asked when he noticed me staring.

“Oh nothing.” I sighed. He frowned.

“Lana, come on. Really?” I was suddenly pinned against the wall and Ian’s face was an inch from mine as he stared into my eyes. “You are the most beautiful, and wonderful woman I have ever met. I am marrying you, because I love you.”

“I love you too.” I answered back and he kissed my lips gently. I took a deep breath and clutched my chest gingerly.

“Are you okay?” He asked, worriedly.

“Oh, um…yeah. I’m fine.” I waved it away. “Don’t worry about it. Let’s go in.” He kissed my cheek softly before looping my arm through his. We made our way into our party to the thunderous sound of applause and multiple camera flashes. We walked right over to his parents and I curtsied appropriately. Both Henry and Cassie gave me an approving nod before we began speaking.

“You look positively radiant tonight Lana.”

“Thank you,” I replied. “It’s been so hectic lately, this feels like such a nice break.”