Not too late × SunYoul

"SunYoul-ssi, can you take care of my bag while I hang out with JinHoo?" You asked SunYoul, your only best friend.

You always hang out with JinHoo after class like always while SunYoul takes care of your bag.

You went to JinHoo's class to see him, but he seems to be hanging out with other girls in his class. You were shy to go in there so you just message him.

You gave him a message.

JinHoo, lets hang out today! You see, I'm not busy today..

★Sorry, I'm busy now.. I have a lot of assignment today that I need to send it tomorrow. Catch you later.

You see that JinHoo's doing nothing. Suddenly you saw JinHoo holding a girl's shoulder.

"Is that his new girlfriend?" You questioned yourself.

You went to SunYoul back who seems to be happy
Talking with his mother on the phone.

"Omma, you don't need to find me a girlfriend." You heard him talking on the phone."Ne omma, I'm going back to my dorm."

"SunYoul!" You called him loudly.

"Eh (Y/N), you said that you're going to hang out with JinHoo. Is he busy?" He asked.

"Very very very busy.." You replied and sighed.

"Why are you sighing? Is there anything wrong? Share it with me, maybe I can help"..

"I saw JinHoo with other girls in his class. When I messaged him, he said that he has a lot of assignment that he needs to do. And saw him holding another girl's shoulder. I feel that, he has another girlfriend than me?"

"Maybe not. Let's not think about it! I need to go back to my dorm, I promised ChangHyun that I'll clean it today. Mian.." He ran to his dorm.

"It's okay.. Annyeong!"

The next day~★
You walked to class with SunYoul like always but suddenly SunYoul shut your eyes.

"Ya! SunYoul, wae yo?" You asked, but he didin't reply anything. You pulled his hands and saw Jinhoo with another girl.

You get to made an eye contact with JinHoo. You quickly hold SunYoul's hand tightly. "SunYoul-ah kaja..we'll be late.."

After class, you went to eat lunch with SunYoul without caring about JinHoo, who always eat luch with you.

"Aren't you going to eat with JinHoo?" SunYoul suddenly asked you.

"Nope, not all after this.." You replied.

"So, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything, but when I'm not with you, who do you eat lunch with?"

"I eat alone.." He smiled.

"Why didin't you tell me? I can just eat with you."

"I don't want to bother your relatioship with JinHoo."

You quickly hit his hand. "You shouldn't have. You're my best friend. I'm responsible to make you happy." You laughed.

"C'mon, lets buy something and sit around Han River." He said.

You guys went to 'Subway' and have burgers together.

"This burger is more fun to look at than that boy."
You said to SunYoul.

"Who? Me?"

"Ani, JinHoo. He hasn't contact with me since the day I made eye contact with him. Well I forgot him already. Now changing status with 'Single'." You said to SunYoul.

"I haven't change my status since born." He replied.

"You've never had a girlfriend? Why won't they want you? You're kind-hearted, smart and good-looking."

"Maybe I'm not their type?" He laughed.

You two continued to eat your burgers.

After all classes ended~★
"Sunyoul-ie!!" You called him cheerfully.
"Let's go to Han River tonight!" You shouted at him.
"Why?" He asked.
"Lets just hang out.. I'm stressed.."

"Ok then, where should I wait for you?"

"At the market nearby.."

You dressed nicely, wearing a pink hoodie with a pink rabbit on it. You bought it 3 years ago with SunYoul when you guys first time officially being best friends.

You walked at the market and tried to find SunYoul.
You called SunYoul and asked where he was at.

"SunYoul!" You shouted at him. "Omo, that hoodie, it's the same pattern.."

"Ah (Y/N), you're hoodie is cute, just like mine..!" He laughed.

"Aigoo, lets go to the market, I'm hungry.. lets buy some food."

You walked with him happily, holding his shoulder.
You didin't know that he was smiling widely when you were holding his hands.

You guys stopped at a stall that selles tteokbokki.

"SunYoul-ah, how much do you want?" You asked him while looking at his face.

"I'll just take a cup."

"Just a cup?" You asked again.

"Yes, why do you want 2 cups?"

"Ani, just confirming.. ahjumma! 2 cups please!" You told the ahjumma.

While tha ahjumma was preparing them, she suddenly asked a question.

"Aigoo, you two look so cute together on that couple hoodie. Are you together?" She asked.

"No-"..

"Yes.. we've been together for more than a year already!" You cut SunYoul's word.

You left the stall after paying. You and SunYoul sat on a bench.

"SunYoul, why didin't you talk at all after leaving the stall?" You asked him since he was didin't say a word after leaving the stall.

"Eii, nothing.. don't worry.."

You were bored so you feed some tteokbokki for SunYoul bcoz his tteokbokki is already finished. You laid on his shoulder.

"SunYoul, I have something to say.."

"What is it?"

"Actually, I have feelings for you..since we officially became best friends. But, I really liked JinHoo. But since JinHoo and I had a relationship, I always feel guilty towards you. I already didin't have feelings for him like before. I didin't want to break up with him. It would hurt his heart. But now, I'm quite happy. You are the one that have always been there for me, but I didin't get to appreacite it. So, I would like to say thank you."

SunYoul just stares into your eyes deeply and hugged you tightly like never before.

"(Y/N), You know what, I'm ready to change my status." SunYoul replied.

"You have a girlfriend already?"

"Yes, and it's you." He replied.

"SunYoul.... but... if it's not too late, I would love to!So, it's officially changed, right?" You asked him.

"Absolutely.."

He kissed your cheeks.

"Should we go now? Honey?" He asked.

"Honey? I've never know that you're gonna change so much after changing your status.."

You and SunYoul laughed loudly together and went to the dorm together. You hugged his shoulder along the roads until you guys arrived.

-------------------------------------------------------

*END*

I don't know how to end it. Mianhae. How's the ending? *le cries* .. and it's already long time since the last story before Kogyeol. And sorry if I used JinHoo's name I have no jdea who to put.