Be Mine × JinHoo *Part 1*

Your P.O.V

Me? I'm just 17, a rich girl with a lot of fans (?) at school. Well, everyday my father's driver sends me to school. I thought being rich is great but less love. I'm not pretty like Park ShinHye. Maybe because of money? I have a bad feeling about them. But not all of them. I became more careful since my broke up with my old boyfriend, MunHyeok, the boy next class. He took my money and just left me like that. That's why he is always just trying to avoid me. Since that, I don't want to couple anymore. Luckily, I have 2 best friends. I only get love from them. My father or mother? Both of them are busy with their own company. Sometimes, I don't see their faces not for 1 hour a day. I like to be friends with my maid more. I eat with them and play with them. Sonetimes I help with then with chores although they don't let me help.

End of P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Appa, Omma.." you called them during breakfast.
"I want to walk to school and go home."
"But, let the driver send you. Did he did sonething to you?" Your appa said.
"No. He's kind and cheerful. I just want to feel being a normal student. Not a rich student." You replied.
"Ok then, up to you.." Your omma said.
"I'll go to school first." You said after finishing your breakfast.

You just walked to school alone since you didin't tell about it to yout friends yet. Suddenly, 2 boys started staring at you from far.

"Phew, it's just JinHoo and SooIl..." you sighed.

"Why is she just walking? Isn't she a rich girl? She can just ride rhe car." SooIl started questioning.
"Maybe she just want to walk or something. She using the right path anyway." JinHoo replied.

"I wish I am close with them, but I have no chance to. Fans keep giving me useless letters. Why do they want to be my fans?" You asked, mumbling to yourself.

At school~★
"Can't they just stop disturbing me, I'm here to get knowledge.." you mumbled.
"I thought having many fans are fun, but seeing you like this, it hurts." HyeRin said.

During recess~★
"HyeRin-ah, I feel like don't want to eat today." You said to HyeRin.
"Ne, take care..." She replied.

Only you and JinHoo were in the class. You decided to talk to him since you're bored.You sat beside him.

"JinHoo-ya.." You called with your soft voice.
"N-ne? Waeyo?" He replied.
"Why won't you go eating?" You asked.
"Nah, it's normal. Just studying. Why won't you go? He asked back.
"Nothing, but won't your tummy get starving?"
"I said already, it's normal."
" You're the smartest in class, why would you study?"
"I need study to be the smartest."
"Ehhh, ok then.."

You ran out of question to ask. So, you went outside since you're bored.

"(Y/N)...Come here!" MunHyeok called you. He pulled your wrist and pushed you on the wall.
"Mwo?! What do you want from me?! We have nothing already!.." you pushed him back.
"(Y/N), I'm sorry what I've done! Please, lets be together again."
"Together again? Again?! Because you ran out of money already? Oh please, my heart doesn't accept boys like you! You shouted to him.

MunHyeok slapped you hard. Your cheek was red that everyone can know that you've been slapped.

"How can you be my boyfriend again with what you've just done?" You started to cry.

You ran to your class with JinHoo in the class. You sat at your table and started to cry. JinHoo came towards you.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" JinHoo asked as he tries to comfort you. You lift your head and he was so shocked looking at your cheek.
"What happened to you?!" He asked lots of questions. He wiped your tears softly since you can't stop crying. Your other classmates started to enter the class.
"You can go now..Thank you..." you said to him.
"Ne.."

"JinHoo-ya~" SooIl called him.
"What were you doing with (Y/N)?" SooIl suddenly asked JinHoo.
"Nothing..." JinHoo replied.

School ended~★
"Are you going to walk again?" JinHoo asked.
"I'm going to walk starting today." You replied.
"So, may I walk with you?"
"Of course, we're classmates."
"Nah, I was just worried if your fans will get mad. Can I ask you something?"
"Just leave them. Of course.."
"Why we're you crying during recess?"
"Because....MunHyeok slapped me.."
"Slapped you?!"
"JinHoo-ya!" MunHyeok called form behind.
"What's wrong with you to walk with her?!" MunHyeok shouted at JinHoo.
"What's your problem?! It's not wrong right to walk with her, right?! You guys don't have any relationship already, right?! You slapped her during recess! And now you want to get angry with me because of walking with her?!" JinHoo fought back.
"Don't fight me!" MunHyeok punched JinHoo.

All your fans started to take pictures of JinHoo and MunHyeok started to fight beacuse of you.

"JinHoo, kaja..."

You bring JinHoo to your house since he was punched and injured.

"Owch! That hurts.." he shouted at you.
"Aigoo, can't you be quite a little bit."

You put some medicine on his corner lips, it was bleeding a lot.

"I'm going home now or not my mother will be worried.. thank you (Y/N)..."
"Thank you to you too JinHoo... " you kissed his cheek.

At JinHoo's House~★
"JinHoo! What happened to you?!" JinHoo's mom asked to him.
"Ma, I'm fine..." he replied.
"This is you call fine?! Look at you.."
"(Y/N) treated me already.."
"That's good then.. she is really a good daughter." JinHoo's father said. "That's how your mother and I got togehther.. he added.
"So, I have a chance to be with her?" JinHoo asked.
"Of course." His father replied.

At your house~★
"What is this? Who's wrong or right?" You read on your fanpage with JinHoo's and Munhyeok's picture fighting on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*END*

Wait for part2!