ch21- Soo..date tonight?

(Edited)

Cameron's pov

I can't believe it. She likes me too. IF only I had expressed my feelings a little earlier she wouldn't have had gone on her first date with that douchebag.

Lexi deserves much better. even better than me...

"Soo.." she drawled out.

"Soo.."

"Now what?" she barely whispered.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?" I asked her.

her eyes immediately widened and she nodded her head vigorously.

I let out a chuckle "Alright. Be ready by 7 tonight. And dress casually and warmly."

nodding she stood on her tiptoes and pressed her soft lips on my cheek and left leaving me dumbfounded.

Lexi's pov

I was in a very giddy mood since this morning when Cameron asked me out.

It was now lunch.

entering the cafeteria I skipped over to my friends...

"wow there skippy. What's gotten you so jumpy?" Nate asked me.

"Ohh nothing. Just the fact that I am going on a date tonight with Cameron" i replied nonchalantly.

I received quite amusing actions actually.

Aroon was groaning and banging his head on the table. Nate was cheering 'FINALLY' while liv was excited again and had already started planning out my outfit for today.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT...

--------- 6 o clock- one hour before the date----

I have exactly an hour before Cameron comes to pick me up and I wasn't even close to being calm. I was freaking out!!!!

before the date with Dylan i wasn't this nervous. Maybe because I badly want this date to go well.

suddenly liv threw an outfit on me bringing me back from my world. oh yea I forgot she was here.

"go hurry up and wear this so I can move on to your hair and makeup." liv instructed while I rushed to the bathroom.

I wore the dress quickly and came out and liv straightened my hair and added few waves at the end just how I liked. And braided my bangs to a side in a half french braid. For my makeup, she knew I don't like having a cake on my face so she just applied a layer of black eyeliner and mascara on my eyes. some blush on my cheeks and my strawberry lip-gloss.

when she had finished I stood in front of a full-length mirror taking in my appearance.

I had worn a white plane summer dress which had a brown belt along with my denim jacket. I paired it off with my brown high boots with some silver dangling earrings.

the doorbell rang and I could feel the butterflies growing in my stomach.

Liv wished me good luck and I made my way downstairs to find Aroon whispering something to Cameron. I cleared my throat to gain their attention and their heads snapped in my direction with both smilings.

"You look really nice sis. And Cameron I want my sister back at the house before 11:30" he ordered Cameron who nodded and took my hand in his leading me out of the house.

"You look beautiful Lexi" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my body.

"than" I replied while blushing and he chuckled.

" you're too cute lex. let's get going" with that he opened the door of the passenger seat and I slid in while he ran back to his side sliding into the car and we left.

we were surrounded by silence. A comfortable silence if you ask me. It wasn't awkward at all.

"So where are we going?" I asked finally breaking it.

"That princess is for me to know and you to find out." was all he said grinning cheekily to the road.

"oh come on!! please tell me," I said giving him a puppy dog look.

"no can do princess. you'll just have to wait" with that I sighed in defeat knowing I wasn't going to find out until we reach.

After another 15 mins of driving the car came to a stop and I saw that we had reached the park.

what are we going to do in a park?

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N hope you guys like this chapter. sorry for the late update. i was sick. if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the story please leave it as a comment or just pm me. Also if you find any grammatical error or spelling mistake leave it in the comments as well. thank you)

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND PLEASE VOTE!!!!!