Ch11~ Did we do 'it'??

(Edited)

A/n( sorry ik the chapter is a bit short . I ll write the next one a bit longer. Please vote and comment and don't forget to follow.

Ps- any suggestions for the storyy pls pm me :) )

Lexi's pov

After I calmed a bit I looked at him and saw that he was already staring at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you alright now?" He asked worriedly.

I just nodded then realized that I was in his clothes and he was shirtless and started blushing.

Keeping my eyes glued to the floor I asked him stuttering.

"Ummm Cameron did we ...... umm ...... did we do... Did we do 'it' last night?" I asked him, not able to look him in the eye.

I glanced at him from my eyelashes and he seemed confused at first but then his eyes widened with realization and he started shaking his head!

"HELL NO LEXI!!! I would never take advantage of a drunk girl and especially if that girl is you!" He exclaimed.

Hearing that I calmed down a bit. Then I realized that Aaron and Liv would be freaking out.

"OH MY GOD! Aaron and Liv are going to kill me!!!" I exclaimed.

He just chuckled and I looked at him a bit confused.

"Don't worry princess when you passed out I called Aaron and he told me to take you to my house and take care of you and before leaving I left Liv a message saying that I took you home so don't worry."

I immediately relaxed than the moments of last night came crashing down and I remembered him saving me from that drunk guy.

I walked up to him and hugged him a bit shyly.

"Thankyou for saving me from that guy yesterday and thank you so much for taking care of me last night," I said.

He was tensed at first but after a couple of seconds relaxed and hugged me back.

"No problem princess. Want some breakfast?"

I eagerly nodded and he just chuckled and went out the door so I followed him.

Reaching what I think was the kitchen I sat down next to a small girl who was so freaking CUTE!!!

"Good morning princess. Did you sleep ok?" She asked in her adorable voice.

I just laughed. What's with people calling me princess this day!

"I am alright sweety. What your name?" I asked her.

"My name is claire jones. And I am 5 years old." She told me showing me five fingers for her age.

"Awww you are so cute. And Claire I am Alexis but you can call me Lexi. It's really nice to meet you, honey. And you are really pretty!" I coed at her.

She giggled and turned to cameron who was making some pancakes I think. Who knew the badboy could cook?

"I love your princess Cammy" she said and he just chuckled.

"Why is she calling me a princess?" I asked arching my eyebrow.

Cameron BLUSHED!!! I don't think I have ever seen him blush.

"Because he told me that you are-- claire was interrupted by cameron putting his hand over her mouth.

I shrugged it off and ate the pancakes he gave me.

After breakfast, I played with claire for a while then Cameron dropped me off at my house.

Aaron already knew I was with cameron so he just wished me morning and went for his morning jog.

I called Liv and Nate and told them what happened last night and they both started saying that they were sorry. They shouldn't have left me alone. I told them it was fine. After an hour or so of talking I got bored and slept.

The weekend flew by quickly and before I knew it was already Monday tomorrow.

God! Why did you have to create Mondays I thought to myself as I went off to sleep at night.