Ch3~ Mystery girl..

(Edited)

The Swan Residence---

Lexi's pov

First 5 classes went by a blur and now it was already lunch time.

Entering the cafeteria with Liv we spotted Nate seated on a table. We made our way there and started chatting.

" So how is your first day of the senior year going so far?" Liv asked Nate.

" Ehh... But the teacher in history was HOT! I don't know how can a guy be so attractive in their 30's" He said absentmindedly. Oooo Someone's crushing.

"Awwww... Looks like our little Nate has a crush on his teacher" I coed.

" Ya ya , now can we have some food before I die of starvation!" He grumbled.

We all bought our food and paid for lunch when Aaron came and sat beside me kissing my forehead.

" Hey sis, how's your first day going?"

" It's going great till now" I replied while giving him a reassuring smile and resuming to eat my food.

" Good so I'll meet you at the parking lot when school ends okay?"He asked.

"Okay." And with that, he went to sit with his teammates.

Suddenly the doors of the cafeteria flung open and entered the bad boys of Greenville high Cameron and Jonah.

They both were very hot but I think Cameron is more attractive but I don't have any crush on him because he's the biggest player I have ever seen! I mean I used to back in sophomore year but it was just a tiny little crush.

" I wonder how do they manage to be so hot" Liv sighed dreamily.

I just rolled my eyes.

Cameron and jonah went to their table and were attacked by Stacy the queen both of the school A.K.A the slut of the school...

She sat on Cameron's lap and they began sucking each other's faces off...

Scrunching my nose in disgust I resumed eating my food.

The bell was about to ring and I had music so I needed my notebook from my locker. Bidding my friends a goodbye I headed off to my locker.

I was singing titanium by David Guetta when I bumped into a hard wall.

Why am I such a clumsy person!

The wall actually turned out to be a guy's chest. I looked up and saw it was Dylan.

Dylan and I have been lab partners in science since the 10th grade.

He had jet black hair with crystal blue eyes. He is really cute! I am not even kidding!! Almost every girl in the school has had a crush on him.

" Hey, their partner. Where are you going?" He said.

"Hey, dylan. Nothing I was just paying a lovely visit to my lovely locker ." I said sarcastically.

He just laughed and told me he'll see me around and left. I continued my way to the lockers got my book and went to music. Unfortunately, we had a sub today so I didn't bother going to class and instead went to the library.

Cameron's pov

It was lunch right now and as usual, me and jonah made a bid entrance into the cafeteria.

Just as we sat down Stacy, the slut of the school came and sat on my lap.

" Hey, babe. I haven't seen you all summer! Well, my parents are out of town for tonight maybe you could join me?" She said sticking out her boobs.

"We'll see" was my only reply.

She started giggling and kissed me and I kissed her back. We weren't dating or anything she was just one of my one night stands. While kissing her my mind kept on wondering about the girl who I heard singing.

I haven't even seen her face and she is already in my mind!

Well next I have music so maybe I'll find out my mystery girl. Soon the bell rang and I literally ran to that class! We had a sub so no one would be singing.

Basically, in our first class, everyone has to either sing or play something so since no one would be doing that I won't find my mystery girl until next class. Sighing I didn't bother going in and left the school.

I wonder what's she doing right now?

Lexi's pov

School soon ended and I went to the parking lot waiting for my brother. Once he came we sat in the car and drove to our house back while having small talk. I really love our house personally I think it's just too big for just 5 people.

I mean we do have a couple of maids but my mom didn't want her children to become some rich snobs so she just appointed maids for helping in cooking.

We reached our house and since it was already 5 o 'clock I had a shower again did my homework, had my dinner with family and went to sleep.

It was a really tiring day.....

I hope tomorrow be a little less tiring though.. was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.